IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
thunderracing91 (Offline)
  #31 1/4/14 8:28 AM
Probably rent a ride from a reputable team. Less headaches. Show up and drive or sell out, move south and quit all together!
midgetmaniac (Offline)
  #32 1/5/14 2:23 AM
I would get in touch with LOR (Raceway Park). I would build a 3/8 high bank dirt track on their property. I would run mini sprints , midgets , sprints and Late Models. I would not be tied to any sanctioning body. My track would be run what you want with only a weight limit for each class. My pits would be open like the chili bowl and there would never be seat saving by putting down blankets ahead of time. My pit pass would cost $25 and $20 for stands. Everything in the concession stand would cost $1 including beer. My philosophy would be sell things by the volume and the customer(fan) is always right. Finally, I would run it on Saturday afternoon and try to work with the other tracks on special shows.
jim goerge (Offline)
  #33 1/5/14 1:21 PM
Well first thing I"d have to do is lower my standard of liveing
2 Likes: fish, Mud Packer
Joey Woods (Offline)
  #34 1/5/14 6:04 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
I don't get to as many races as i would like to but this is a different twist from most opinions of everybody else. Most likely i wouldn't worry about seeing a race at all anywhere. I would take the cash, move to a remote location where nobody knows my name and i doubt a race track would exist at said place. Sorry!
You took the words right out of my mouth.
4wheelsinthekoosh (Offline)
  #35 1/5/14 6:07 PM
At this point in time buy a V8 snowblower
3 Likes: nathans1012, Onlydirt, Tim Watson
Bb2005 (Offline)
  #36 1/8/14 9:06 AM
Australia to race