IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > My last Christmas...
12/27/13, 11:24 AM   #21
Re: My last Christmas...
FishBurger

Hang tough my friend.......miracles happen. I can attest to that fact. I'll have to tell you about it the next time I see you. Until then just know that we're all praying for you and thinking of you. You remain an inspiration to us all. Your friendship is one of the best things that has happened to me in racing. I'm nowhere near ready to let that go. In the words of Jim Valvano, "Don't give up.....don't EVER give up."
Last edited by FishBurger; 12/27/13 at 11:25 AM.

12/27/13, 11:52 AM   #22
reeserx

Bill, I've never met you but I feel like I have with this website. This website has given me so much racing knowledge that I wouldn't of gotten anywhere else, you are a inspiration to us all. Keep on fighting and never give up!

5 members like this post: FishBurger, I Miss Manzy, LUCKYONE, PJ Wright, racing2bwithu2
12/27/13, 12:34 PM   #23
kcarm92

Bill is one of the good guys. glad to call him a friend keep up the fight and see you in the spring.

5 members like this post: FishBurger, jim goerge, racephoto1, racing2bwithu2, ronmil
12/27/13, 12:55 PM   #24
rightrear

Bill if you only knew how many people including myself you have helped look at this world in a deferent way. You make me look at the whole picture not just the part I wanted to see. You have helped me through some of my own petty bull crap. Love ya brother and I am always thinking of you. SEE IN THE SPRING. Dave

5 members like this post: FishBurger, jim goerge, mowerman, procket, racing2bwithu2
12/27/13, 1:10 PM   #25
Danny Burton

Along with Marv, Big Dave and the Big Mojo, you and nice lady who lets you hang around are an inspiration to myself and many others.

No matter when you take that checkered flag, I pray that God surrounds you and yours with his everlasting love.

The two of you may not feel like it, but both of you are heroes in my book.

Bless you my friend---Danny Burton and family

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

12/27/13, 3:20 PM   #26
jim goerge

Bill Back when I had my health issues you told me something that helped me out and now I;m sending it back at you Don;t you dare give up!!! See you at LPS and hopefully no rain Hang tough buddy

5 members like this post: FishBurger, mowerman, racing2bwithu2, ronmil, terrehautian
12/27/13, 6:56 PM   #27
SpfldMile

May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

12/28/13, 7:15 PM   #28
SCOTT M

I'm praying for you and your family. Thank you for this fantastic site.

3 members like this post: FishBurger, jim goerge, racing2bwithu2
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > My last Christmas...