IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
19racer
  #11 10/16/13 4:10 PM
Just a lil over a day away with sunny skies
reeserx (Offline)
  #12 10/16/13 9:50 PM
Also if your in town, stop by the Kokomo event center on us 31 near Morgan st. They have a dirt track racing exhibit going on. I haven't been there myself but I did see a picture that the Kokomo visitor center posted on Facebook with a couple different vintage sprints
Attachments:
image.jpg (233.6 KB)

2 Likes: 2fast4u, Speedracer
Sprintfan1985 (Offline)
  #13 10/17/13 2:03 AM
Really hoping there is a large crowd and a large number of drivers. I know it's a week away from the usac guys going west but would be nice to see several of those out too one last time. Tracy Hines won the midget feature the last two years, wonder if he will be back this year with both cars. Let's hope for great safe racing and good weather
worm (Offline)
  #14 10/17/13 7:33 AM
Camper all packed up ready to head over after work today.
racefan20 (Offline)
  #15 10/17/13 12:20 PM
Intellicast showing wind chills in the upper 40's after 8PM bring the winter clothes.

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
badcoupe (Offline)
  #16 10/17/13 9:02 PM
Wish they were running open wheel on sat I'd love to bring the tq but I can't close up shop early two weeks in a row.
5 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, Koonzee, nathans1012, open_wheel_outlaw, spicoli
bmemmer (Offline)
  #17 10/18/13 3:58 AM
Race day!!!! Cant wait for my first kokomo clash!
racechasser (Offline)
  #18 10/18/13 10:11 AM
Making my first trip to Kokomo tonite. Any pointers from the weekly supporters? Pit pass, best seat, sandwich, parking, etc? Thanks in advance
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #19 10/18/13 10:28 AM
Get there early if you want a high seat. Park near the road so you can just pull out. Some say the Pork Chop Sammich is good. I think its over cooked and taste like crap. Burgers are fine. Pit Pass worth it if you go early.
May be some Jackslash and other Racing videos in the Gift shop.

Don't attempt to bring anything food or drink in. Just save yourself the only real complaint i have with the place. The racing's great.

Leaving in a few.
Chuck

Charles Nungester
racegal (Offline)
  #20 10/18/13 10:42 AM
Have fun everyone! I wish I could be there!
Today is Dad's 11th anniversary of passing on and I am hoping Dave wins one for him tonight!
PS Chuck, you can't be serious about the porkchop sammiches!!
They are YUMMY!!!

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
3 Likes: dirt_trackgurl006, dkdorkboy, smith19