IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
Shawn (Offline)
  #11 10/15/13 3:09 PM
Originally Posted by midget64:
From what I heard hes an a$$ hole and cry baby... jusst sayin
So, why didn't you sign your name Neil Phillips? It doesn't take to long to do a search to find your name in the Classifieds section.
2 Likes: ChadSmith, Midget 89
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #12 10/15/13 3:15 PM
Busted!!!!!!

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
midget64 (Offline)
  #13 10/15/13 3:26 PM
Originally Posted by Shawn:
So, why didn't you sign your name Neil Phillips? It doesn't take to long to do a search to find your name in the Classifieds section.
Because my name is not neil, its chris phillips. I wasnt trying to hide my name.
blue29 (Offline)
  #14 10/15/13 3:29 PM
Your a Dumb ass Shawn
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #15 10/15/13 3:43 PM
Originally Posted by blue29:
Your a Dumb ass Shawn
Another one who doesn't sign his name. Your fourth post. Hope the language is better in the other three.

#16 10/15/13 3:59 PM
I just find it funny that your going to call some one out and get the wrong person and now someone's name,who had nothing to do with the earlier post, is involved with it for no other reason than just trying to get attention to your self

Cole smith there sorry I didn't realize it was a requirement to sign your name on ever post on this page my sincere apology
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #17 10/15/13 4:37 PM
It's usually a respect thing that we know people's names on here. Keeps the posts legit and not just "another name behind the keyboard"

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
2 Likes: jjones752, Midget 89
Joltin Joe (Offline)
  #18 10/15/13 6:12 PM
Joseph Hewitt Liguori from Oldsmar, Florida........ Sorry had to do it...lol

Im "Joltin" Joe Liguori and i approve this message.
5 Likes: Isaac Chapple Racing, KRJoyce1, midget64, racephoto1, racerjim2
Shawn (Offline)
  #19 10/15/13 6:47 PM
Maybe I should have just said "Mr. Phillips", but I was going by the name signed on a post using your user name.

Really it's beside the point what name I called you. You're the one that jumped in here and hi-jacked a thread that Tate didn't even have to make. They're a great family and always have been, so I'm not going to sit back and let you bash anyone from that family.

I could sit here and post my opinion on the whole situation that started it, or the crap that I've seen on the social sites, but choose not to and will keep it that way.

You can call me whatever you'd like, 29, but I wasn't that far off, judging by the same last name and all. Plus, there's the fact that your classy post made me laugh a bit. That, plus the fact that I just saw a photo of you holding a nose from the Phillips #64 machine. Way to tag team the post.
nowings4me (Offline)
  #20 10/15/13 7:01 PM
If I were a potential sponsor and looked at these posts, I would say "why bother"? That's what all of this COULD boil down to at some point in time. BASH AWAY!
Closed Thread