IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
retired14 (Offline)
  #41 9/28/13 12:13 PM
Heading to TSS here afterwhile. Catcha there Shortbus. Gonna be a great day and night for a good night of racing. Can't wait.
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #42 9/28/13 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by retired14:
Heading to TSS here afterwhile. Catcha there Shortbus. Gonna be a great day and night for a good night of racing. Can't wait.
Nope shortbus is going to the ville
ronmil (Offline)
  #43 9/28/13 3:33 PM
Originally Posted by Motormasher:
Flora is running too....lol
Late Models will put alot of fans in the stands at TSS & put on a great show. There won't be 20 sprints at TSS....wish I had mine together
Late models may or may not put a lot of fans in the stands. I personally know some of the regulars who are skipping this race because they are there. Bottom line, I think there will be a good, but not great crowd. Some of the regulars who are skipping this race will no doubt be replaced some late model followers. I will be there because I like all types of racing and it is the closest to home.

Ron Miller
Big Willy (Offline)
  #44 9/28/13 5:00 PM
Maybe if enough close minded people stay away because of the additional entertainment on tap the track will lock the gates forever and they won't have to worry about seeing an additional type of race car with their "favorites" ever again... Sheesh what morons!
2 Likes: glover8, TNRustler
Puddin33 (Offline)
  #45 9/28/13 6:06 PM
Any word on car counts? Thinking bout heading that way
bmemmer (Offline)
  #46 9/28/13 6:14 PM
Cant say about sprints but I decided to come to belle clair with a buddy and I live 3 miles from tri state and there was a ton of late models heading that way. Sorry I couldnt help more
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #47 9/28/13 6:41 PM
Gonna be a slim field of Sprints tonite.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #48 9/28/13 6:56 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Gonna be a slim field of Sprints tonite.
Are u the dan
sw1911 (Offline)
  #49 9/28/13 6:57 PM
Track looks ready.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #50 9/28/13 6:58 PM
Originally Posted by Wallsracing:
Are u the dan
Yep.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"