IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS at TSS
9/26/13, 7:49 PM   #21
Re: MSCS at TSS
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Willy View Post
Really looking forward to this "old school" program with traditional sprints, late models and mods (and tractors) all running together at the TSS. Weather looks really good and I'm pretty sure the racing will be excellent as well... Hopefully the LM's (tin tops, taxi cabs, etc.) don't disappoint too much but actually if given a chance, I think even most of the traditional sprint fans will like the show they put on at Tri-State.

Yeah Willy, this will be an awesome Throwback to the days when we used to do this everyweek. Those were the days, only with wangs back then!

P.S. Thanks guys,...I am sure Tommy loves all of this advertising....Not...
Last edited by Rpracing1; 9/26/13 at 7:53 PM.

9/26/13, 7:59 PM   #22
arctic monkey21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
Yeah Willy, this will be an awesome Throwback to the days when we used to do this everyweek. Those were the days, only with wangs back then!

P.S. Thanks guys,...I am sure Tommy loves all of this advertising....Not...
Bobby Pierce will be there in a late model. If Chase Briscoe and Kyle Cummins race, they will have the next generation of some of the names I remember growing up seeing at the late model and sprint car weekly shows.

1 member likes this post: racenut69
9/26/13, 8:21 PM   #23
PAW

Hello, LPS is ruining too!

9/26/13, 8:25 PM   #24
mowerman

Race Count This Year: 13
Race Count Last Year: 87

So is Da'burg . 10,000 to win .

1 member likes this post: hoosiers47404
9/26/13, 8:29 PM   #25
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAW View Post
Hello, LPS is ruining too!

What is LPS "ruining"?

9/26/13, 8:34 PM   #26
dirt330

Just go the the track you like best or the track that host the cars and stars you prefer. No matter what , the racing season in Indiana is coming to a close faster than anyone whats. Just enjoy what time we all have left seeing our racing family and the best dirt tracks in the world. It doesn't get any better than this. All the complaining is not going to change the track owners and promotors minds. They will do what is best for them. Thats just the way the ball bounces. We have all been spoiled living in the Midwest with all of these great choices. JUST GO TO ANY TRACK THIS WEEKEND.

9/26/13, 9:49 PM   #27
PAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpracing1 View Post
What is LPS "ruining"?

Reg show.

9/27/13, 12:26 PM   #28
rbfergus

Top 3 in midwest points all usac regulars with KT at 4th in usac and leading midwest. Seems pretty silly.

1 member likes this post: Clydesdale
9/27/13, 12:54 PM   #29
Big Willy

People amaze me... You gripe and moan about 2 sanctioning bodies over 200 miles apart running on the same night - really? With this thinking, why would you even have more than one organization? Does the name on the side of the car really matter or is the quality of racing the important part? I hope both events get 30 cars and more importantly, I hope both grandstands are full and the racing is awesome (and safe) at both tracks.

9/27/13, 5:07 PM   #30
Flatrightrear

There is no "pi$$ing match" going on between MSCS and USAC. There was a meeting recently among USAC and Indiana promotors setting the schedule for Sprintweek next year and discussing other issues. MSCS is paying their smallest purse of the year this weekend so as not to compete with L'burg's big show. It will be a chance for a small budget team to pick up a win and earn a nice paycheck and to also see some good late-model racing. Late Sept./ early Oct. weather is usually some of the best weather of the year so why waste it? This "clashing of dates" was talked over between the promotors before the season even started so is old news. Both tracks should have nice fields and good to excellent crowds so let's all have fun no matter where we go. Good luck to Putnamville,too.
'

5 members like this post: jim goerge, PAW, Slider812, The Old Coyote, Xflagman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MSCS at TSS