IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Shawn Harper (Offline)
  #31 9/11/13 3:21 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
There is a lot on the line and I think Dave and the team will rise to the top. My only regret is that I will not be there to hand him a cold Bud in Victory lane. Remember I said something about karma awhile back, I see nothing but good karma for David and the 71p crew.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
Thanks, Jerry! You know we will give Dave a damn good car! I will make sure Dave has that cold Bud!
a tall Short fan 36 (Offline)
  #32 9/11/13 3:48 PM
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer:
There is a lot on the line and I think Dave and the team will rise to the top. My only regret is that I will not be there to hand him a cold Bud in Victory lane. Remember I said something about karma awhile back, I see nothing but good karma for David and the 71p crew.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
well don't be too regretful because he won't be anywhere near victory lane.... lol
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #33 9/11/13 7:40 PM
I can't wait for this race. I have been trying to get there all year long and something always comes up and I can't make it. Hoping for one heck of a race!
jim goerge (Offline)
  #34 9/11/13 8:02 PM
WOW What a turn around by a couple on this post lol Bad mouthing TSS bout cancelling last race cuz it was still raining and now can;t wait for Saturday lol Guess its bout the old saying talk out both sides of their mouth
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #35 9/11/13 11:45 PM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
WOW What a turn around by a couple on this post lol Bad mouthing TSS bout cancelling last race cuz it was still raining and now can;t wait for Saturday lol Guess its bout the old saying talk out both sides of their mouth
Seems like every time I try to make it there it rains. Maybe I'm the problem. lol
jim goerge (Offline)
  #36 9/12/13 12:55 AM
Originally Posted by BigWheel7:
Seems like every time I try to make it there it rains. Maybe I'm the problem. lol
Naw Wheel Come on down
BigWheel7 (Offline)
  #37 9/12/13 1:40 AM
Originally Posted by jim goerge:
Naw Wheel Come on down
That's the plan, hope I get to see one heck of a race!
racenut69 (Offline)
  #38 9/12/13 8:55 AM
Bring your cardiac meds!.....

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
coachmeece (Offline)
  #39 9/12/13 8:59 AM
Who is everyone picking to win????
ryan84 (Offline)
  #40 9/12/13 9:16 AM
Originally Posted by coachmeece:
Who is everyone picking to win????
The fans in attendance!!!!

Its hard to bet against Daron Clayton, but I'm gonna say Chase Stockon. He is due, especially after the bad weekend down south.
5 Likes: bmemmer, Bushwacker, colt45, jerrythar500, racenut69