Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #11 9/10/13 4:49 PM
The Clown

Charles Nungester
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #12 9/10/13 5:40 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
The Clown
Easy now Chuckles, Rudy might not like that.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
zeroracer (Offline)
  #13 9/10/13 5:41 PM
Really? Worried about running first when this is one of the few big races this support class gets? Hey Dave, we are still in qualifying right?
TQ29m (Offline)
  #14 9/10/13 5:59 PM
I saw on Yahoo news today, that McDonalds's, Burger King, and Hardie's have been reading this drivel, and are going to be adding burgers with dirt to their menu's! Sounds good to me! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
2 Likes: dirt330, mtek56
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #15 9/10/13 6:19 PM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
Easy now Chuckles, Rudy might not like that.
We'll he can tell me himself, If thats the case, Or punch me in the nose.

We going to have another Appearance by yourself and Racinbabe before the end of season?

Chuck

Charles Nungester
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #16 9/10/13 9:25 PM
Modifieds will qualify during hot laps, in groups of 5 pending car count, sprints will run 1st, then mods. See ya Saturday
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, johnnythunderhead
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #17 9/10/13 9:26 PM

We going to have another Appearance by yourself and Racinbabe before the end of season?

Chuck
Chuck, you are right I am the Clown! Lol, I've been called worse. Lol. Ask the Wife.
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #18 9/10/13 9:45 PM
Also we are having a food drive for SIEOC Childcare Resource and referral program, bring in canned items and get a ticket for a chance to win $100 gift card to Krogers! Thanks
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #19 9/10/13 10:05 PM

Chuck
Well you just never know when or where we will show up. I don't try to give advance notice (warning?) so they don't lock the gate and won't let us in. We try to keep you guessing.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, dirt330
Barrow15 (Offline)
  #20 9/10/13 11:06 PM
Haven't been to The Burg all year. We're makin the haul this weekend. Can't wait to let it rip at on of my favorite tracks! See ya all there! 👍
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, Gregg, mtek56, scottyCbus