IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Slider812 (Offline)
  #1 9/9/13 3:14 PM
Well it finally looks like we will have perfect weather for the big race this saturday. Hope TSS has a great car count. Who's ready for this race? I know this guy is!
9 Likes: chasinracin2, Gizmo, ilwingless, JackSam40, luckybuc97, racenut69, racing2bwithu2, Racing_is_life, rclaridge
ryan84 (Offline)
  #2 9/9/13 4:11 PM
I plan on leaving Martin, Tennessee around 1 on Saturday. Saturday can't get here soon enough. Hope to see the MDC in the 92
Shawn Harper (Offline)
  #3 9/9/13 4:21 PM
Originally Posted by ryan84:
I plan on leaving Martin, Tennessee around 1 on Saturday. Saturday can't get here soon enough. Hope to see the MDC in the 92
Yeah, he wasnt that good in the 35!
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #4 9/9/13 4:28 PM
Hopefully they will use the USAC formula so it is a full points show. Clauson and Darland are putting on a heck of a battle for the championship. Haubstadt is probably the most efficiant at doing qualifying, so it wouldn't waste much time. Plan on attending either way, unless work gets in the way.
3 Likes: JackSam40, luckybuc97, racing4aman
jts machine shop (Offline)
  #5 9/9/13 4:29 PM
Originally Posted by Shawn Harper:
Yeah, he wasnt that good in the 35!
clayton will be a thrill even in a cozie coupe lol
Racerrob (Offline)
  #6 9/9/13 5:03 PM
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk:
Hopefully they will use the USAC formula so it is a full points show. Clauson and Darland are putting on a heck of a battle for the championship. Haubstadt is probably the most efficiant at doing qualifying, so it wouldn't waste much time. Plan on attending either way, unless work gets in the way.
Per the USAC entry blank it will be pill draw and passing points. Only feature points will be awarded.
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #7 9/9/13 5:33 PM
Originally Posted by Racerrob:
Per the USAC entry blank it will be pill draw and passing points. Only feature points will be awarded.
Feature points are better than show up points. Thanks. Good luck to you guys this weekend, and the rest of the year. I have enjoyed watching Brady in your car.
racenut69 (Offline)
  #8 9/9/13 6:26 PM
This is a CAN'T MISS SHOW!!!!.....

There is always room for one more in the corner! I'm disguised as a responsible adult!...
Michael Carter....
ByronMack (Offline)
  #9 9/9/13 6:52 PM
All ready called and got my seats reserved, can't wait for Sat.
sp6967 (Offline)
  #10 9/9/13 9:00 PM
finally a race that almost pays decent.almost.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan