IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just run the race please.
8/26/13, 9:12 PM   #61
Re: Just run the race please.
Andrew S. Quinn

I was at Kokomo all weekend and there are just 2 things I didnt like while I was there.

1 Getting at text that it was just a matter of time till Morty passed away.

2 Getting a text that Morty had passed away,and going around and telling everyone.

Other than those 2 things I had a very enjoyable weekend and never even thought they were dragging the show out,nor did I want to be anyplace but at The Kokomo Speedway. I didnt get home till 4:30 and I only live an hour away. They did plenty for the entertainment factor,and I enjoyed all weekend. Only wish I hadnt had to work so I could have gotten up there earlier.

6 members like this post: BrentTFunk, fish, jerrythar500, mowerman, racegal, Tim Watson
8/26/13, 9:23 PM   #62
Re: Just run the race please.
D.N.3

I cannot believe this is even a topic for discussion! Kokomo is the last track to drag out any show! This is a SPECIAL EVENT which means there will be more then your heat races and feature only. Not to mention the checkered flag still flew at 10:30 with the extra stuff.
I wish I had more time to worry about nonsense like this in my life to complain about. Kudo's to the staff at Kokomo Speedway and USAC for a job well done! Loved the racing and the intermission entertainment. Keep up the good work!

8/26/13, 10:23 PM   #63
Pine

There was only two things I didn't like about the SmackDown: 1) Not being there and 2) waiting for updates during the long delay !!!! 😜

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by Pine; 8/26/13 at 10:25 PM.

1 member likes this post: racephoto1
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Just run the race please.