IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO: 8/13/2013 - Junction Motor Speedway
8/14/13, 3:10 AM   #1
WoO: 8/13/2013 - Junction Motor Speedway
Bill Gardner
Administrator

RSS News feed from World of Outlaws Sprint Cars

McCOOL JUNCTION, Neb. – Aug. 13, 2013 – Steve Kinser held off Kerry Madsen to earn his second World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series victory of the season on Tuesday night at Junction Motor Speedway. Donny Schatz was third with Justin Henderson and Brad Sweet rounding out the top five.

http://www.woosprint.com/results/233...motor-speedway

8/14/13, 9:30 AM   #2
Re: WoO: 8/13/2013 - Junction Motor Speedway
old time Hoosier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Gardner View Post
RSS News feed from World of Outlaws Sprint Cars

McCOOL JUNCTION, Neb. – Aug. 13, 2013 – Steve Kinser held off Kerry Madsen to earn his second World of Outlaws STP Sprint Car Series victory of the season on Tuesday night at Junction Motor Speedway. Donny Schatz was third with Justin Henderson and Brad Sweet rounding out the top five.

http://www.woosprint.com/results/233...motor-speedway
Although I would rather dig a ditch than watch a WoW Winged sprint car race, I am glad to see the old man still able to teach the young drivers how it is done.

8/14/13, 9:32 AM   #3
Re: WoO: 8/13/2013 - Junction Motor Speedway
old time Hoosier

Quote:
Originally Posted by old time Hoosier View Post
Although I would rather dig a ditch than watch a WoW Winged sprint car race, I am glad to see the old man still able to teach the young drivers how it is done.
Oops I meant WOO winged sprint car race, I guess I need some of the young fans to teach me how to type!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO: 8/13/2013 - Junction Motor Speedway