IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Jackslash.com (Offline)
  #1 7/18/13 11:51 AM
In our ongoing effort to showcase the great sprint car racing in Indiana, an all NEW episode of Flip the Switch: Indiana Sprint Cars airs today at 3:30 and 6:30pm Eastern on MAV-TV!

That's channel 248 on Dish Network and channel 219 on Direct TV! All others check your local listings.

We cannot express our amount of gratitude to Lucas Oil, MAV-TV, the tracks, racers, and fans for your support.

We are just getting started!

Enjoy the show everybody!

You Tube Video
Posted via Mobile Device

JackslashTV
9 Likes: Black Deuce, JCC, jerrydt, Joe@ScaleSprints, Mattvp52, mtek56, PIT CART, speed bump, Sprint Car Racing Fan
Joe@ScaleSprints (Offline)
  #2 7/19/13 8:37 PM
Just wanted to say I LOVE FLIP THE SWITCH ON MAV TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all you do!
2 Likes: FALCONEDDIE, speed bump
nickmegel (Offline)
  #3 7/19/13 11:15 PM
anybody know if MAV TV is on Comcast Cable.
5JMOFFATTFAN! (Offline)
  #4 7/19/13 11:27 PM
Last I heard no Comcast

Posted via Mobile Device
berks co (Offline)
  #5 7/20/13 8:27 AM
Please send Email to Comcast requesting Mav-tv. Let our voices be heard.

Posted via Mobile Device

Daniel Cohen
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #6 8/2/13 5:15 PM
Yesterday, the show, labeled "Indiana Sprint Cars" on the DirecTV schedule, was scheduled for 6:30pm. I just sat down to watch it from my DVR, only to find that it was not recorded. It says, "This episode was canceled because of a programming update. (13)".

Did anyone watch it yesterday? Did it run, even though it was not recorded? Any ideas what this is about?
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #7 8/2/13 5:27 PM
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan:
Yesterday, the show, labeled "Indiana Sprint Cars" on the DirecTV schedule, was scheduled for 6:30pm. I just sat down to watch it from my DVR, only to find that it was not recorded. It says, "This episode was canceled because of a programming update. (13)".

Did anyone watch it yesterday? Did it run, even though it was not recorded? Any ideas what this is about?
Yes, I watched it on Directv yesterday. The show aired on Directv at 330 and 630. I flipped it on about 3:45 and found that my DVR wasn't recording. I went to the guide and set the 630 show to record, and it worked fine.

Stealth87 (Offline)
  #8 8/2/13 5:47 PM
Heard a rumor that MAVTV was talking about broadcasting the Chili Bowl live. Not sure if it would only be Saturday, or if they would work some prelims in there as well. Either way, Would be way cool!
johnnythunderhead (Offline)
  #9 8/2/13 5:51 PM
I look forward to it each week, its always very well done and is greatly appreciated!

Posted via Mobile Device