Register! Forgot Password?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #1 7/30/13 1:00 PM
davidm (Offline)
  #2 7/30/13 2:10 PM
Looks like he hit the cushion too hard.
buckshot3448 (Offline)
  #3 7/30/13 3:06 PM
lol according to the reporter he hit some debris and caused him to flip. I hate when people who know nothing about our sport try to act like they know it. I think the only reason this is on yahoo is because of lefflers deal. The flip wasnt even that bad.
2 Likes: jim goerge, leonhaupt
RacinFool (Offline)
  #4 7/30/13 3:10 PM
Say it aint so!!!
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #5 7/30/13 3:54 PM
By any standard, that's a pretty hard flip.

#6 7/30/13 7:51 PM
Wow! Did not blame somebody else or cuss somebody out.

Posted via Mobile Device
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #7 7/30/13 7:56 PM
Originally Posted by buckshot3448:
lol according to the reporter he hit some debris and caused him to flip. I hate when people who know nothing about our sport try to act like they know it. I think the only reason this is on yahoo is because of lefflers deal. The flip wasnt even that bad.
Lmao wasnt that bad ***

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: Midget 89, SprintFan
micro94 (Offline)
  #8 7/30/13 8:45 PM
Hooked a rut and that was that from what I saw. Although I must say this is the first time I believe I have seen any video of this track and it looks like it s a really nice racy little track. May have to add this one to the bucket list. Ive heard of it but never seen any video of it that I recall.
REH24 (Offline)
  #9 7/30/13 9:20 PM
I just hope his team mate Kinser wasn't near by. Smoke would really be "smokin" mad.

REH

"Don't let your life determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your life"

“Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.”
leonhaupt (Offline)
  #10 7/30/13 11:09 PM
Not yet!!! Go smoke...luv u...