IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
br549 (Offline)
  #11 7/13/13 9:25 AM
Been to several tracks with less than perfect seating but great racing. Life is short and every race missed is a memory I don't have. 53 cars no red flags and awesome racing glad I was there in those stands last night. Go Stanbrough make it 2 for 2 tonight, Good Lord willing i'll be there for another great Sprintweek event. Thanks to all who put these on it's the highlight of the wife and i's summer.
5 Likes: fish, mowerman, PJ Wright, speed bump
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #12 7/13/13 10:06 AM
I didn't know we go to races to set in lazy boys. This is getting about as old as the Danica Patrick trash talking.

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, fish, PAW, PJ Wright, speed bump
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #13 7/13/13 10:29 AM
When i buy the track the first thing i will do is put in new seating, i promise.
2 Likes: FishBurger, SprintManDave
Checker'd Past (Offline)
  #14 7/13/13 10:30 AM
3 Likes: Midget 89, RacinBabe
cecil98 (Offline)
  #15 7/13/13 12:56 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
When i buy the track the first thing i will do is put in new seating, i promise.
Thanks, Tim!! I'll be first in line with my duct tape and blankets to mark my seats!!!!!
FishBurger (Offline)
  #16 7/13/13 1:20 PM
Originally Posted by Tim Watson:
Actually Timbo, the current seating isn't all that uncomfortable for guys like you, Hoover, Karston, Justin Bieber, & Mickey Rooney.
5 Likes: racen857, ronmil, smith19, SprintManDave, Tim Watson
TQ29m (Offline)
  #17 7/13/13 2:36 PM
Originally Posted by FishBurger:
Actually Timbo, the current seating isn't all that uncomfortable for guys like you, Hoover, Karston, Justin Bieber, & Mickey Rooney.
Hope you enjoy your time, explaining just who the heck Mickey Rooney is! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
4 Likes: Danny Burton, FishBurger, ronmil, SprintManDave
racen857 (Offline)
  #18 7/13/13 2:37 PM
I thought the bleachers were just fine,... Oh wait I was in the pits. Sorry
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #19 7/13/13 3:17 PM
I may be wrong on this but I think they had new bleachers lined up and the city would not let them replace them, you better enjoy what we have as the Gas City I69 speedway could be gone soon.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon/Colescotts Mobil-1
8 Likes: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, Koonzee, PJ Wright, racen857, robert gatten, speed bump, Ty
micro94 (Offline)
  #20 7/13/13 3:50 PM
I will stand. Dont need a seat. You set down all the way there in the car