IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is bloomington still on?
7/6/13, 3:33 PM   #41
Re: Is bloomington still on?
pphoto

This day will pass. That's what I told one of the drivers after the race and I hope the other one sees this thread. Let the past be the past, the whole event was upsetting to see because I have prayed with both drivers and have watched them both race, and they are better than that. Let the drivers do what they do best, race, and stop the 'he said he said game'. Good luck guys--see you at the next MSCS show. Be safe tonight is my prayer.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
7/6/13, 3:54 PM   #42
a tall Short fan 36

so this is what I miss when I go to bed too early huh??? well im obviously a Brady Short fan.. however wish all parties involved mainly the two drivers could talk face to face ... mono ie mono.. and settle this like grown ups... good luck tonite 11p team... and ps... what up don and brady??? see yall at gas city next week!!!!..... oh and I see Chase Briscoe is readin this page also.... what up Chase..?. nice sliders with Hunter at LPS Thursday!!! lol
Last edited by a tall Short fan 36; 7/6/13 at 3:56 PM.

7/6/13, 5:12 PM   #43
brian2h

[quote=hoosier;340412]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2HWrench View Post
It appears to me that Brady is simply getting some of what he's been dishing out all season. Safe to say that he would have hit more cars had we not been rained out of half the races. Then to take a provisional starting position... SMH

Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE
So what's you excuse for the 77, I mean 2H getting tagged to the tail in the modified feature for intentionally taking Thomas out. Then getting security called to his pit as he was coming off the track. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black aren't you? "He'd have hit more car if we'd not been rained out" WOW!!! SMH!
Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
my guys r just having some fun. lol. but yes I did get into the back of Thomas and spin him out but not on purpose but I still took full blame for it and I called ryan Thomas Monday morning to apaligize to him. and he told me he felt like it was a racing deal and that it was not intentional. im not perfect and any body that has raced has screwed up more than once. but I can tell u this I don't make excuses and I have takin cars out a time or to in the past 30 years of racing but I was man enough to tell them. as far as security to my pit anytime there is a event that happens on the track at lps the police come by to moniter it. trust me I love to fight I go to the karate academy and do it for fun but im not going to jail for it in the pits. so get on ur face book and vent I don't care and that big Richard to u lmao thanks for the laughs lol

7/6/13, 5:37 PM   #44
hoosier

[quote=brian2h;340434]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
my guys r just having some fun. lol. but yes I did get into the back of Thomas and spin him out but not on purpose but I still took full blame for it and I called ryan Thomas Monday morning to apaligize to him. and he told me he felt like it was a racing deal and that it was not intentional. im not perfect and any body that has raced has screwed up more than once. but I can tell u this I don't make excuses and I have takin cars out a time or to in the past 30 years of racing but I was man enough to tell them. as far as security to my pit anytime there is a event that happens on the track at lps the police come by to moniter it. trust me I love to fight I go to the karate academy and do it for fun but im not going to jail for it in the pits. so get on ur face book and vent I don't care and that big Richard to u lmao thanks for the laughs lol
Your nothing but a bully Brian. Learn how to spell. Stalking my facebook? Cause you sure aren't my Facebook friend. You don't even have the decency to apologize after busting my windshield. Racing deal?? LOL.. wow.. you've been hit in the head too many times. Laugh all you want to cause I'm the one laughing when I watch you race!
Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

7/6/13, 7:59 PM   #45
2HWrench

Bully? We're competing in 2 divisions and have only 1 incident with another car that cost them a position. It's the 11p with the win at all cost no matter who gets punted montra. The only bully in the Sprint car division is carrying your name.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: FQBjr, RATHER B RACING
7/6/13, 8:07 PM   #46
SpfldMile

Can't we all just get along?

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: HurstBros0
7/6/13, 8:12 PM   #47
RATHER B RACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2HWrench View Post
Bully? We're competing in 2 divisions and have only 1 incident with another car that cost them a position. It's the 11p with the win at all cost no matter who gets punted montra. The only bully in the Sprint car division is carrying your name.

Posted via Mobile Device
Amen

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is bloomington still on?