IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is bloomington still on?
7/6/13, 11:12 AM   #31
Re: Is bloomington still on?
Sprint Car Racing Fan

Regardless of past history between drivers, any other driver who would have done what Short did, would have been asked to leave and not return for a period of time. There is NO WAY any other driver would have been allowed to run again that night. But Short was allow to run the B main - not transfer, AND then take a provisional for the feature. I guess he knew he could take a provisional, which is why he even ran the B main, because I have seen him leave before when he did not transfer through his heat because he did not want to take his chances on transferring from the B.
What is this saying, to the drivers??? It's ok to get upset and purposely hit another car, not once, not twice, not three times but multiple times all the way around the track and, its no big deal, we will let you run?!?!?!?..... since this was MSCS, I am not sure if this decision was theirs or the promoters of Bloomington Speedway but either way, it was not a good one for the sport. The conduct shown by Short on the track in front of everyone should never be tolerated by any association, track promoter or car owner.
What is this saying to the fans, especially the young ones???? It's ok to act like this and possibly cause intentional harm to another and it is acceptable? Drivers are a role model for the fans, young fans included and the actions of Short were not what I would want any child to think is even remotely acceptable
As has been mentioned, we have had too many true racing accidents recently, to have intentional acts like this be tolerated. RIP Josh and Lefturn.

jmho. I know the saying about opinions and I am sure there are others who agree and others who will disagree.

5 members like this post: bighd0522, flatout18, jim goerge, mowerman, oppweld
7/6/13, 12:18 PM   #32
dshort36

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshuman View Post
Don't you dare put words in my mouth Don! Your crew can run their mouth and start stuff on social media all they want and i really dont care, but The ONLY threats about turning someone over came directly from your mouth. If your son wants to talk and get a little clarification on exactly where we stand, driver to driver, I'll answer the phone.. But I refuse to do any of it on social media and especially with you. 317-809-9657

Posted via Mobile Device
u r full of it casey your owner is the one who told all of us you said u were going to turn brady upside down so is he a liar..? and as far as social media goes your the one who post crap all the time on fb like the girls do. so i guess its alright for you to intentionally try do do so and not expect people to get upset..? hell even a track official told us he heard it also so man up..

7/6/13, 12:24 PM   #33
herbie42

Race Count This Year: 1
Race Count Last Year: 45

Nothing but a mouth piece blah blah blah always speaking for yr sons screw ups the ones you tell him to act out. Live yr own life not yr sons.
I don't see one person on yr side but you and your mouth.
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by herbie42; 7/6/13 at 12:26 PM.

1 member likes this post: RATHER B RACING
7/6/13, 12:24 PM   #34
monkeyboy

What happened to drivers settling this stuff in front of the fans? Hell I'd pay a dollar more to get in just to see Brady get hit on the button.

Posted via Mobile Device

7/6/13, 12:27 PM   #35
dshort36

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbie42 View Post
Nothing but a mouth piece blah blah blah always speaking for yr sons screw ups the ones you tell him to act out. Live yr own life not yr sons.
I don't see one person on yr side but you and your mouth.
Posted via Mobile Device
my children are my life herbie.....

7/6/13, 12:34 PM   #36
2HWrench

It appears to me that Brady is simply getting some of what he's been dishing out all season. Safe to say that he would have hit more cars had we not been rained out of half the races. Then to take a provisional starting position... SMH

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: bighd0522, bvall24
7/6/13, 12:38 PM   #37
RATHER B RACING

Sounds like shuman was faster. Well that's the excuse short told everyone when he took out the 77 at the IOW race

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by RATHER B RACING; 7/6/13 at 12:46 PM.

1 member likes this post: bighd0522
7/6/13, 12:42 PM   #38
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

1 member likes this post: PIT CART
7/6/13, 12:43 PM   #39
flatout18

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshort36 View Post
u r full of it casey your owner is the one who told all of us you said u were going to turn brady upside down so is he a liar..? and as far as social media goes your the one who post crap all the time on fb like the girls do. so i guess its alright for you to intentionally try do do so and not expect people to get upset..? hell even a track official told us he heard it also so man up..
I'm pretty sure Shuman just posted his # for this to be handled driver to driver and he said he was not going to discuss this issue on here with you....... Just saying that's what I read into it.......

Enjoy watching both of these guys race. I appreciate watching the passion that they display for this great sport but, in light of the recent developments I don't think anybody is going to win in this situation. Good luck to both teams tonight. Race Safe!

7/6/13, 3:07 PM   #40
hoosier

[QUOTE=2HWrench;340353]It appears to me that Brady is simply getting some of what he's been dishing out all season. Safe to say that he would have hit more cars had we not been rained out of half the races. Then to take a provisional starting position... SMH

Posted via Mobile Device[/QUOTE
So what's you excuse for the 77, I mean 2H getting tagged to the tail in the modified feature for intentionally taking Thomas out. Then getting security called to his pit as he was coming off the track. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black aren't you? "He'd have hit more car if we'd not been rained out" WOW!!! SMH!
Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Is bloomington still on?