IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
racefan20 (Offline)
  #21 4/4/08 2:09 PM
:rolleyes:Funny, i heard that the grader was sinking into the track surface when they tried to take it out there. Its awful easy to sit in your warm house/office etc and take potshots even though you havent seen it with your own eyes, isnt it guys. i want to see a race there as bad as the rest of you but since i havent seen the track today I'll take their word for it. Everyone around here has either got to ***** about promoters, daylight savings time or the cost of a ticket to get in. Guess what, Eldora is still cancelled, the burg still costs $15 and daylight savings time is here to stay. Deal with it! A good percentage of the racers are probably thankful for the early call so they didnt waste their money to haul to a rainout!

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
SUPERDUKE (Offline)
  #22 4/4/08 2:31 PM
Its 2:30 Pm Friday Afternoon In Sidney Ohio 28 Miles Eaet Of Eldora And Its Still Raining!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #23 4/4/08 2:32 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
:rolleyes:Funny, i heard that the grader was sinking into the track surface when they tried to take it out there. Its awful easy to sit in your warm house/office etc and take potshots even though you havent seen it with your own eyes, isnt it guys. i want to see a race there as bad as the rest of you but since i havent seen the track today I'll take their word for it. Everyone around here has either got to ***** about promoters, daylight savings time or the cost of a ticket to get in. Guess what, Eldora is still cancelled, the burg still costs $15 and daylight savings time is here to stay. Deal with it! A good percentage of the racers are probably thankful for the early call so they didnt waste their money to haul to a rainout!
:applaud: :respect: You have read my mind (what little is left) I could not believe what I was reading. J.M.O.

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #24 4/4/08 2:32 PM
Is it really a rain out When the sun is shining:angry-smiley-007:
Jerry Spencer (Offline)
  #25 4/4/08 2:39 PM
To avoid the disruption in our lives I say either pave it or close it down, then we will not have to worry about the rain messing up our life. :rolling

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com
sam (Offline)
  #26 4/4/08 2:43 PM
racefan20-If the track would have had some attention the past two weeks....the grader would not be making tracks. I wonder what would happen if someone would take some pride to the track? I guess it saddens me to remember the hours Earl put in on the track. You could swing in and find him working on the track all the time. That just is not happening anymore.
D.N.3 (Offline)
  #27 4/4/08 2:43 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Well said!! I can't believe the crying has already started this season.
It may not be raining right now or for Sat. but it doesn't take much when the ground is already wet. If they didn't call it and raced you can be assured people would complain about the track conditions or whatever they could come up with. Relax people racing will be here soon!
tntbusco (Offline)
  #28 4/4/08 2:59 PM
Where is the sun shining????????????
Dwight Clock (Offline)
  #29 4/4/08 3:10 PM
Bill, we need a new section here. A soap opera section - As IOW Turns. People can go there to cry about how a rainout, a $3 price increase, or a dusty track has caused them imeasureable pain & suffering, made their wife leave them, and turned the milk in their coffee sour. Children all over the world are going to bed hungry, our young men are dying in Iraq and Afganistan, but this is the big problem. Get a grip, people. It's a freakin' rainout. There will be more this season without a doubt. Please let's move on. I'm off my soapbox now.:headbang:headbang
Seadog (Offline)
  #30 4/4/08 3:15 PM
I O W = Incessant Omnipresent Whining:rolleyes: