IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
HotRod35 (Offline)
  #1 5/24/13 7:50 PM
Deep Discount on High Quality Racing Helmet - $620
Let's make a deal.............. call to discuss

I have a brand new, in the box, never worn Bell Racing - Ultra Series Dominator, Racing Helmet for sale.

Price: $620
Retail Price: $875 (MSRP)
Size: 7 3/8
Color: Flat Black

This is a very high quality SA rated professional level racing helmet that provides superior protection. Today only it's available for the price of a mid priced racing helmet, as I will let it go for 30% off the list price!

Bell Ultra Series Dominator in Matte Black (similar toFlat, but with rubberized finish)

The legendary Dominator Helmet is the most innovative, popular and successful open wheel helmet that Bell has ever produced. The Bell Dominator is a compact, lightweight aerodynamic helmet designed for the ultimate in protection and performance.

It features an aggressive and distinctive styling and was designed specifically for the open wheel and kart racer who demand aerodynamic stability, outstanding comfort and fit with superior ventilation.

Other brand new, never worn helmets available!

Helmet Features:

o High Speed Aerodynamics
o Superior Chin bar, Forehead, and Top Ventilation
o 276 Detent Shield
o Snell SA05 Certification
o Made in USA

I have personally raced with Bell Racing Helmets for years, first in Karts, and through Sprint Cars. I have always trusted Bell Racing Helmets, and know they have saved me from injury more than once, and on a night when the throttle stuck on my Sprint Car, one saved me from serious long term injury, or worse.

Moms, if you have a child racing Karts or quarter midgets; a husband racing anything from hobby stocks to late models, or sprints, make sure the highest quality item they have is their helmet.

This helmet provides peace of mind, from its high quality protection, and it does so in style and comfort
HotRod35 (Offline)
  #2 6/10/13 3:39 PM
Still available
HotRod35 (Offline)
  #3 6/13/13 9:08 PM
Originally Posted by HotRod35:
Deep Discount on High Quality Racing Helmet - $620
Let's make a deal.............. call to discuss

I have a brand new, in the box, never worn Bell Racing - Ultra Series Dominator, Racing Helmet for sale.

Price: $620
Retail Price: $875 (MSRP)
Size: 7 3/8
Color: Flat Black

This is a very high quality SA rated professional level racing helmet that provides superior protection. Today only it's available for the price of a mid priced racing helmet, as I will let it go for 30% off the list price!

Bell Ultra Series Dominator in Matte Black (similar toFlat, but with rubberized finish)

The legendary Dominator Helmet is the most innovative, popular and successful open wheel helmet that Bell has ever produced. The Bell Dominator is a compact, lightweight aerodynamic helmet designed for the ultimate in protection and performance.

It features an aggressive and distinctive styling and was designed specifically for the open wheel and kart racer who demand aerodynamic stability, outstanding comfort and fit with superior ventilation.

Other brand new, never worn helmets available!

Helmet Features:

o High Speed Aerodynamics
o Superior Chin bar, Forehead, and Top Ventilation
o 276 Detent Shield
o Snell SA05 Certification
o Made in USA

I have personally raced with Bell Racing Helmets for years, first in Karts, and through Sprint Cars. I have always trusted Bell Racing Helmets, and know they have saved me from injury more than once, and on a night when the throttle stuck on my Sprint Car, one saved me from serious long term injury, or worse.

Moms, if you have a child racing Karts or quarter midgets; a husband racing anything from hobby stocks to late models, or sprints, make sure the highest quality item they have is their helmet.

This helmet provides peace of mind, from its high quality protection, and it does so in style and comfort
I have some other new helmets that are less expensive, including a brand new Bell Pro Series M3, and Bell Pro Series Vortex.
HotRod35 (Offline)
  #4 6/24/13 5:17 PM
Originally Posted by HotRod35:
I have some other new helmets that are less expensive, including a brand new Bell Pro Series M3, and Bell Pro Series Vortex.
I am willing to make a deal; I will make you a really good deal on a helmet and driving suit.
HotRod35 (Offline)
  #5 7/15/13 6:50 PM
I have helmets I need to sell, if you know of anyone who needs one!