IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hearsay
4/27/13, 8:10 AM   #11
jason_rc_racing

The fight started with Colman and chad it was broke up. The old guy got between them and Colman punched him and took him to the ground. Colman punched him at least 6-10 times and got up and started kicking him in the head. My guess is the looked 60+ (was not Paul). He was taken away in the back of the ambulance.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 8:12 AM   #12
cmiracingvids

Leave the fighting for the fender cars. When I go to a sprint car race, I don't go to watch a boxing match. I go to watch racing. This is a common trend lately and it needs to stop.

Would it be acceptable if, say, you angered someone on the road and they followed you until you stopped, and once you got out...just started throwing haymakers?

Posted via Mobile Device

6 members like this post: apexonephoto, K-Dawg30, SCOTT M, speed bump, spicoli, Vukie
4/27/13, 8:18 AM   #13
AP64

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason_rc_racing View Post
The fight started with Colman and chad it was broke up. The old guy got between them and Colman punched him and took him to the ground. Colman punched him at least 6-10 times and got up and started kicking him in the head. My guess is the looked 60+ (was not Paul). He was taken away in the back of the ambulance.

Posted via Mobile Device

If Colman did this to the oldman, Colman is a very lucky man to still be walking. Most old men don't fight anymore. They just shoot.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 8:50 AM   #14
Re: Hearsay
Midget 89

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device
USAC should ban Coleman for the season, if not for good. This wasn't just two drivers fighting. A bystander ended up involved. Sounds like his injuries could be serious. Gullick clearly has some anger issues.

4/27/13, 10:23 AM   #15
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP64 View Post
If Colman did this to the oldman, Colman is a very lucky man to still be walking. Most old men don't fight anymore. They just shoot.

Posted via Mobile Device

And the ones that don't shoot will probably sue. Payback is expensive.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Xflagman
4/27/13, 10:34 AM   #16
19racer

I would probably say the older man will probably fill out a battery a report and sign it the it will be turned in to the local prosecutor for a warrant to be issued for colemans arrest. I would also say that Gas City Speedway will ban him from future races and USAC may suspend him for his actions. Just will have to let time tell what happens. Did hear the police were looking for him...

2 members like this post: Midget 89, speed bump
4/27/13, 10:50 AM   #17
PIT CART

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
And the ones that don't shoot will probably sue. Payback is expensive.

Honest Dad himself
Don't indiana have a stand your ground law?

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 10:58 AM   #18
nonwingnit

Street stock feature was interrupted with a red thrown so 2 ambulances could get to pits to deal with this. Coleman went to the Hazen pit and was only was having words with Chad when the older man told Coleman to get out of their pit - not 100% sure but people were saying the older man was Chads grandpa. Coleman just turned around and laid into him. Some guys pulled him off the older man and then chad got some licks in. The cops were looking for Coleman but I believe he had already left. As for USAC they put Ballou on probation for green flag racing they deemed was "avoidable contact" let Levi off for the same thing so who knows how they'll handle this. Last year they just sat Cottle down for the night when he had a scuffle with tmez but that was driver on driver - not driver on fan.......

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 11:17 AM   #19
kylezero

What happened on track to lead up to this?

Posted via Mobile Device

4/27/13, 11:59 AM   #20
backitin

Quote:

Posted via Mobile Device
Up to the kicking in the head part it was bad enough although I didnt see it. Once you get to the head kicking part you ass needs to be set down. Once it gets to that point you've lost it and unless your fighting for your life your doing huge legal and moral line walking. I didnt see Charles post before I posted mine, was there head kickin or ass kickin ? Huge difference
Last edited by backitin; 4/27/13 at 12:01 PM.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hearsay