JON'S MOM (Offline)
  #31 4/26/13 11:03 PM
he ran putnamville
trying to get car worked out
seems better tonight
Vukie (Offline)
  #32 4/26/13 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by ChadSmith:
After what happened in the pits tonight, I'm going to assume USAC will be handing out a suspension tomorrow. Well, maybe not....

Posted via Mobile Device
Read on Facebook of a brawl in the pits?.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #33 4/26/13 11:11 PM
Finish. Cummins. Jackson. Bland. Short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
6 Likes: Danny Burton, Hamby812, PJ Wright, racefan20, racegal, SprintManDave
SprintManDave (Offline)
  #34 4/26/13 11:15 PM
Thanks for the updates Jen. I appreciate them.
wildman92 (Offline)
  #35 4/26/13 11:15 PM
No problem Dave. Fingers are a bit chilly!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
Chris Nunn (Offline)
  #36 4/26/13 11:16 PM
Congrats to Bub Cummings! First ever win at Bloomington!

Chris Nunn
812-360-6711
nunnc812@gmail.com
11 Likes: babcock14d, Hamby812, hoosier, HurstBros0, Morin Racing 98, PJ Wright, racefan20, racegal, Team T, TQ29m
hoosier (Offline)
  #37 4/27/13 1:11 AM
Originally Posted by ChadSmith:
It's not Jon on a personal level. The 22 team is having problems with their car this year. Brady Short ran him over at Danville. Terrible track at Danville. Got collected at LPS. Don't worry, Jon will catch fire soon. Don't count him out. They will get their. Mark, Robbie and Eric are busting their butts trying to de-bug the car. Their plans for this year didn't include full USAC.

Posted via Mobile Device
You need to get your facts straight if you are going to fabricate stories. Brady Short wasn't even at Danville so how could he run over Jon. If you are referring to Brownstown which I assume you are cause you obviously don't know what you are talking about Brady was behind Jon, Jon's car almost stopped and Brady ran into the back of him. Yes Brady hit him accidentally which happens when you are having motor problems. Could be the reason Jon had his hood off early on. Just get over it and move on everybody else has. JMO
Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
6 Likes: 38DD, agar, Brat47, Dirtfan, FishBurger, SPD 37
ChadSmith (Offline)
  #38 4/27/13 7:53 AM
Originally Posted by hoosier:
You need to get your facts straight if you are going to fabricate stories. Brady Short wasn't even at Danville so how could he run over Jon. If you are referring to Brownstown which I assume you are cause you obviously don't know what you are talking about Brady was behind Jon, Jon's car almost stopped and Brady ran into the back of him. Yes Brady hit him accidentally which happens when you are having motor problems. Could be the reason Jon had his hood off early on. Just get over it and move on everybody else has. JMO
Crystal Pottorff

Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, I was talking about Brownstown, not Danville, my mistake. Either way, he ran him over, regardless of the location.

Posted via Mobile Device
kawkaw2 (Offline)
  #39 4/27/13 8:16 AM
Originally Posted by Vukie:
Read on Facebook of a brawl in the pits?.
What happened and with whom?

Keith Wheeler
"He who dies with the most toys wins"
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #40 4/27/13 8:19 AM
Originally Posted by kawkaw2:
What happened and with whom?
Chad Boesplug and Coleman Gullick. Apparently an older man tried to intervene, and Coleman hit and kicked the older gentleman.

Disgusting...

Posted via Mobile Device