IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PDP Racing Leaps into the 21st Century
3/27/13, 7:19 PM   #1
PDP Racing Leaps into the 21st Century

PDP Racing Leaps into the 21st Century!

Never let it be said that we at PDP (Payne, Delagrange, Paterson) Racing don’t keep up with technology. Recently, we started hearing rumblings about this new thing they are calling “Facebook.” Apparently it’s something on the internet where you can send and receive messages, post pictures and leave different forms of information.

Although I feel Facebook is just a fad and I’m sure it will disappear in less than six months, at the urgings of my travel companion and body guard, Sara, I let her start a page (at least that’s what I think the kids are calling it). It’s a little crude yet, but we have several pictures of our individual careers as well as some team pictures.

We even have a few pictures of the original Delagrange 100, a Hisso powered big car that the Delagrange family raced in the 30’s and 40’s. And no, the rumor is not true that Jim Payne drove the car back then! Nor is it true that Chad Delagrange has not cracked a smile since the last time the car was raced!

Our entire schedule will be posted shortly, but just to let the cat out of the bag, we did not use Rock, Paper, Scissors (as we did last year) to determine who would run the first race. We actually used a round robin, double elimination Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock tournament.

Much to my amazement, I won! Hopefully it won’t be the only thing I win this year. Our first race will be the Glen Niebel Classic at Anderson Speedway April 14. And I will be behind the wheel. The driver for the rest of the races will be determined. Our April and May schedules are as follows. The rest will be posted soon.

April 14, 2013 Anderson, In (USSA)
April 26, 2013 Spartan (Mich)

May 4, 2013 Fremont, Ohio (BOSS)
May 10, 2013 Spartan (Mich)
May 11, 2013 Baer Field (HOSS)
May 17, 2013 Spartan (Mich)
May 18, 2013 Angola (Non-Winged)
May 26, 2013 Crystal (MTS)
May 31, 2013 Spartan (Mich)

As always any help physically or financially is greatly appreciated.

Tom Paterson
CFO and BSA of PDP Racing

3 members like this post: Pedaltime61x, racephoto1, sprintracer82
3/28/13, 6:13 PM   #2
Re: PDP Racing Leaps into the 21st Century
sprint48

Great see you at the track

Scott

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > PDP Racing Leaps into the 21st Century