IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Koonzee (Offline)
  #31 2/21/13 11:13 PM
wow.That was a good one! Great job following the action Dean Got my 9.95 worth
STIDA.com (Offline)
  #32 2/21/13 11:19 PM
The stream started slowly, but they got it right. Feature was outstanding.

Posted via Mobile Device
on_the_edge (Offline)
  #33 2/21/13 11:21 PM
Video worked great for me all night. Was watching at work on my computer, switched to the phone on the drive home, and got home just in time to get the feature pulled up on the big screen. Would rather be there but that was the next best thing enjoyed it, keep up the good work Dean and USAC.

"It's the fastest who get paid, and the fastest who get laid".
cws9 (Offline)
  #34 2/21/13 11:26 PM
Helluva a race! Darland and Clausen swapping sliders and never a touch. I missed the Gulick incident but saw afterwards. What happened on the start?

Also, shoutout to Robert Ballou for a top 5 finish and also Haud for the Hard Charger.

Video was good but sound was a little overcooked.
DirtyD (Offline)
  #35 2/22/13 2:39 AM
Dean do u know if u are able to watch on a Mac device?

Posted via Mobile Device
kylecumminsfan (Offline)
  #36 2/22/13 7:41 AM
Video was great all night.. had it pulled up on the big screen and never had any problems.. racing was great between BC and darland.. not sure what gulick was thinking.. can't wait for tonight..

Posted via Mobile Device
duel (Offline)
  #37 2/22/13 10:00 AM
great job Dean, great race. Wife and I were standing in our living room the last few laps pulling for Dave.
zman30 (Offline)
  #38 2/22/13 2:59 PM
Originally Posted by DirtyD:
Dean do u know if u are able to watch on a Mac device?

Posted via Mobile Device
Watched on my imac. It was easier than my hp. Think i will try my wifes ibook tonight

Ron Ziesemer
USAC Developmental (Offline)
  #39 2/22/13 3:31 PM
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. We worked through some glitches last night and are shooting for an even better PPV tonight.

Yes you can watch from either a Mac or PC.

The action was exciting on the track and we expect more of it tonight, what a battle between the "Peoples Champ" and Clauson. If your not in the sunshine state we invite you to check out the action LIVE on usacracing.tv!
burris7555 (Offline)
  #40 2/22/13 8:04 PM
Why is the feed so choppy tonight? The sound is almost non existent too...