IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker
2/1/13, 4:57 PM   #41
Re: Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Wal
backitin

Thats one of the differences I have oppossed to alot others, yep he's right on the edge. Personally I believe It would be ok if he goes over and makes room for someone else. Us saying a prayer and moving on is just what he hopes will happen, this way come spring he'll be duping more folks into believing he's a great racer, and life can go on. Its one thing to be on dope, quit and turn it around. Its another thing when your lifestyle is trash and you are still likely get more chances than any one person deserves.

2/1/13, 5:33 PM   #42
sprinterfan

I personally hope he sobers up. Gets 12 more deals, comes back. Kicks everyone's a$$ again just to shut everyone up.

Everyone knows he's capable of doing it. Then what are ya all gonna say.

He's a gasser. Absolutely doing nothing to hurt anyone but himself. None of anyone's business.
Last edited by sprinterfan; 2/1/13 at 5:42 PM.

3 members like this post: monkeyboy, on_the_hammer, Spi-nex
2/1/13, 6:00 PM   #43
PJ Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinterfan View Post
Absolutely doing nothing to hurt anyone but himself.
Really???
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

2/1/13, 6:43 PM   #44
sprinterfan

no i was just kidding ...... yeah REALLY...... who did he hurt? Who has he hurt? NOT "he could have hurt" ... whos life besides his own is he affecting? Family? would that be your concern? .....

Posted via Mobile Device

2/1/13, 6:50 PM   #45
stoney

Who did he hurt? How about his dad, sister. Who did he let down? mostly everybody! GREAT JOB DOPER-BOY

2/1/13, 7:14 PM   #46
Jracer2m

Man you got to love how so many people stick up for this guy. Shows what America is really about, we cherish our dirtbags and award them. It's sad but true, the guys like myself that work there ass off and spent every dollar they can make to do this, usually get overlooked by pieces of **** like him. It wouldn't suprise me in the least bit if he didn't have a ride come April. Somebody will throw him a bone, welcome to America. Here's a scary thought, how many times do you think he was high or on something while actually Racing?

Posted via Mobile Device

4 members like this post: Bluteam, interpreter66, sw1911, Ty
2/1/13, 7:35 PM   #47
Stevensville Mike

Ohio Sprint Speed Week 2010 at Hilltop Speedway. TW had a good run in the 7 Peterbuilt ride but came up short as Rob Chaney nipped David Gravel on the last lap as the latter ran out of fuel. Post race I went into the pits and ran into him.

"Hey, congrats Tyler! Good to see you are back in the game. You've overcome a lot."

"Live and learn," was his response.

At the time, I thought that was very good and appropriate. It still is now in 2013. Live and learn in a federal pen.

I'm sorry. Punk - Bottom line. Let me repeat myself.... Punk - Bottom line. 32... 33 years old? That makes it even worse. He's not even a kid. He's an old punk.

2/1/13, 7:42 PM   #48
LocalYokel

Why do so many posters have to turn the topic towards themselves? Jealous much?...

Judge not least ye be judged...

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: fish, sprinterfan
2/1/13, 7:48 PM   #49
bsmith8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinterfan View Post
I personally hope he sobers up. Gets 12 more deals, comes back. Kicks everyone's a$$ again just to shut everyone up.

Everyone knows he's capable of doing it. Then what are ya all gonna say.

He's a gasser. Absolutely doing nothing to hurt anyone but himself. None of anyone's business.
LMAO!!!! 140 MPH , 3 states . Drunk , High ,.cracked out . How many innocent families do think was in path. LMAO , duh he was hurting nobody. That's why he went to jail.

Posted via Mobile Device

2/1/13, 7:54 PM   #50
PJ Wright

[QUOTE=sprinterfan;317677]no i was just kidding ...... yeah REALLY...... who did he hurt? Who has he hurt? NOT "he could have hurt" ... whos life besides his own is he affecting? Family? would that be your concern? .....

Posted via Mobile Device[
When Shane Hmeil got sober, one of the first things he did was to apologize to "all the people I've hurt". The same thing goes for everyone I've met that has overcome a drug addiction...including myself!
Nobody lives in a vacuum. Like it or not the things we say and do, good or bad, affect other people.
Is it my concern? Yeah I'm concerned about my fellow man.
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same. Copied from the back of the #16 supermodified.

1 member likes this post: sw1911
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker