IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Best place for big modified show in Indiana?
1/31/13, 5:29 PM   #1
Best place for big modified show in Indiana?
kingmod5

I know there are sometimes several $1000-$2000 shows for modifieds scattered around Indiana and I saw where Tri-State is paying $3000 but where would you prefer to see a $5000 or more to win modified race in Indiana? Would probably qualify and hopefully no entry fee. Your feedback is appreciated.

2/2/13, 11:41 PM   #2
Re: Best place for big modified show in Indiana?
pepprdig

Lawrenceburg has a $4,444 to win race July 6th. In honor of Merrill Downey. Pretty sure they are the only track running mods that night in Indiana. or at least most of the surrounding tracks.

2 members like this post: Sandy Lowe, smith19
2/3/13, 1:49 PM   #3
Racer12

IMO putnamville or brownstown. North Vernon would be good too, although cant say I have watched a mod race there. I have only learned to appreciate the mods in the last 4 years or so. Lol

Bob

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: mayor31
2/5/13, 8:32 AM   #4
the_77H

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer12 View Post
IMO putnamville or brownstown. North Vernon would be good too, although cant say I have watched a mod race there. I have only learned to appreciate the mods in the last 4 years or so. Lol

Bob

Posted via Mobile Device
I heard they lowered the pay to win the Patriot, that true?

2/8/13, 3:47 PM   #5
kingmod5

I'm with Jake on that one about the Patriot payout, can anyone confirm?

What about a $5000 to win with $500 to start. Possibly would have entry fee and last chance race would be a $500 to win show.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Best place for big modified show in Indiana?