IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
JDFAST (Offline)
  #11 11/3/12 10:19 PM
anyone getting the feed, my frooze up right before the first heat
RxIxCxH (Offline)
  #12 11/4/12 1:35 AM
Yeah, this was my first and last live feed very disappointed. The feed freezes up allot and always at the wrong time. Also, don't need to pay 12 bucks to watch another track drag a race out for hours shame on you Perris
Jerry Shaw (Offline)
  #13 11/4/12 1:49 AM
It's got to be your internet connection. My video has been great all night.

Jerry

A man is about as big as the things that make him angry.

Winston Churchill
Koonzee (Offline)
  #14 11/4/12 2:10 AM
Mine has been good all weekend, usually is. It's all about internet speed.

Posted via Mobile Device
leary30 (Offline)
  #15 11/4/12 2:32 AM
Mine worked good all night and it did last night. Just really tired Thanks, Tammi Leary
ISF (Offline)
  #16 11/4/12 2:35 AM
It states clearly on the website that a 2mbps download speed is required for trouble free viewing.

We've purchased every PPV offering from Perris this season and have had no problems with it whatsoever.

That was some great racing tonight that's for sure!!

Hopefully the Turkey Night Gran Prix will be just as good, or better.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #17 11/4/12 8:49 AM
What a great race! Congrats to Mike Spencer! Was a real race for the Championship for Bryan Clauson.

I can't remember seeing such a great race. Congrats to Tracy Hines, Dave Darland, Jon Stanbrough, Nick Faas, Damion Gardner, Robert Ballou for creating some great racing excitement. Great to watch the Ripper. Really you can't leave anyone out as the event was super all night, both nights.

USAC or somebody should get up with this video company and expand on their work. What a great way to expand and add to the fan base, while providing coverage to existing fans. Great Announcing as well.

What a great track and lots of room to race. In my book this event has become the "REAL" Nationals.

I can't see how any race fan that watches these guys race at this level of competition, can not say this is the best racing there is...bar none. Great Job to everyone!
2 Likes: ISF, rachasin
Hclarke (Offline)
  #18 11/6/12 2:09 PM
Originally Posted by ThePurple73:
What a great race! Congrats to Mike Spencer! Was a real race for the Championship for Bryan Clauson.

I can't remember seeing such a great race. Congrats to Tracy Hines, Dave Darland, Jon Stanbrough, Nick Faas, Damion Gardner, Robert Ballou for creating some great racing excitement. Great to watch the Ripper. Really you can't leave anyone out as the event was super all night, both nights.

USAC or somebody should get up with this video company and expand on their work. What a great way to expand and add to the fan base, while providing coverage to existing fans. Great Announcing as well.

What a great track and lots of room to race. In my book this event has become the "REAL" Nationals.

I can't see how any race fan that watches these guys race at this level of competition, can not say this is the best racing there is...bar none. Great Job to everyone!
Thanks for the comment. We had plans to expand coverage to as many USAC National events as possible this season. It just didn't work out that way. USAC has been supportive (seriously say what you will but USAC has driven a lot of what we have accomplished). Timing and funding this season knocked us off track.

We've been at it for nearly 3 years and have most all of the bugs worked out. User interface to buy the stream still gives some folks fits - we are working on it.

The big thing is - the broadcast doesn't happen without Don Kazarian at Perris. Don has been supportive of our efforts from the start. Come out to the track, buy a ticket or two if you can as that is the best thank you we can give Don and the staff at Perris.

We've also had a lot of talent to work with - Jeff Kristensen, Dean Mills and our young star Tim Truex. These guys and Scott on the mic make it easy for me to produce a good show.

Your are right - with some funding we could expand and produce television quality shows. We are all set to try HD next season, add more cameras for every show as well as other great effects.

On behalf of all my friends noted above - thank you for the kind words.