IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Danny Williams Sr. (Offline)
  #11 10/26/12 7:16 AM
The Williams family have prayers for Bob Jenkins with his loss.

It is at times like this that our Faith in God and support from family & friends help carry us through.
davidm (Offline)
  #12 10/26/12 8:05 AM
Thoughts and prayers to Bob and his family.
Seadog (Offline)
  #13 10/26/12 8:11 AM
Thoughts and prayers to the Jenkins family on the loss of Pam and also Bob's brother that passed away two weeks ago.
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #14 10/26/12 8:41 AM
Sad news indeed. Thoughts and prayers for Bob on the loss of his wife & brother. RIP!

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
bojo20 (Offline)
  #15 10/26/12 9:12 AM
Thoughts and prayers to the Jenkins family for thier loss
ThePurple73 (Offline)
  #16 10/26/12 2:05 PM
Thoughts and Prayers for the Jenkins family. Bob's like family to everyone who loves racing. He can broadcast a race as well as anyone, and in such an informative manner.
We will be thinking of you and your family.
ronmil (Offline)
  #17 10/26/12 2:21 PM
Thoughts and prayers to Bob on the loss of his wife and brother. He is my all time favorite motorsports announcer; his knowledge and broadcasting style will definitely be missed when the 2013 Indy car season opens. He received a very emotional farewell tribute at the Indy car finale at Fontana, which I recorded and kept. Don't believe I ever heard anyone utter a negative comment about this fine gentleman.

Ron Miller
John P Huss (Offline)
  #18 10/26/12 2:43 PM
My thought's and prayer's with the passing of his wife-brother. Sure have enjoyed listening to his announcing especially- Thur-Sat night Thunder over the years. Bob,may God be with your family my friend.
Best Regards,
John
ewj8 (Offline)
  #19 10/27/12 12:23 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with you Bob on the loss of your wife. We have enjoyed this fine mans work for many years.
EBookerFan (Offline)
  #20 10/27/12 11:41 AM
My condolences to Bob Jenkins for the loss of his wife and best friend. Bob was at the go kart track at Lake Village 3 years ago. He was as good with the go karts as he was with USAC and Indy Car racing all of these past years. He is a great ambassador for racing and I hope that he can continue his presence in the racing world. RIP Pam.