IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I need to say this. To everyone on here
10/22/12, 1:13 AM   #1
I need to say this. To everyone on here
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

I just want to thank everyone on here for being a great group of race fans and overall just a great FAMILY of racing brethren. I need to thank Dean Mills for taking me aside, and under his wing a lot this year and giving me some great great advice. Without him, and Sean Buckley, I wouldnt have done half the things I got to do this year. I want to thank Sean Buckley for giving me a place to apply my voice week after week on jackslash.com. Announcing races is my passion, and after leaving Brownstown, I had nowhere else to go. A huge thanks goes out to Pete Gulick for his sage advice in the pits at Lawrenceburg. Its nice to know I have someone (who is rather large) that has my back. I may not be everyones cup of tea, and I know my opinions used to rub most everyone the wrong way, but I want to thank you all for following along with updates that I do on here once in a while. Its fun to banter with you all during a race night. The Sprint Car fan base is amazing, and I think you all deserve a huge round of applause for being the die hards that you are.

This isnt a self loving speech on my part, it is a heartfelt thank you to everyone on here for supporting this fine sport. Heres to a great 2012, and lets work towards an amazing 2013.

Heres a fun stat for everyone from my race logs.

Sprint Car races: 62
Late Models: 3

Sincerely,

Chris Nunn

10/22/12, 1:27 AM   #2
reeserx

Thank you chris for all the in depth detailed updates you gave us this year and for your announcing at the kokomo smack down, your a good asset to the jackslash team

Posted via Mobile Device

10/22/12, 7:05 AM   #3
Re: I need to say this. To everyone on here
PJ Wright

Chris: I've got to say thank YOU ! Your updates this year have been great, but what I really appreciate (having read a lot of your posts through the years) is the way your attitude seems to have matured. I understand that you can't really know a person by what they type on a message board, but you sure seem alot slower to get upset than in the past. There have been a number of times when someone has baited you and you've taken the high road. I hope I'm not out of line here but I just wanted to say "well done".

2 members like this post: jim goerge, speed bump
10/22/12, 10:54 AM   #4
berks co

This UK Alum living in PA likes youre updates and results very much. Thanks for doing this, I spend my summer vacation in Indiana and it's nice that you keep me informed on whats going on out there.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
10/22/12, 10:58 AM   #5
kennystidamracing

Thanks for all your hard work and late nights. For some of us who didnt make it to all the races your updates were much appreciated. Great job!

Posted via Mobile Device

10/22/12, 11:08 AM   #6
SpfldMile

Thanks for everything you've done this year, Chris. I look forward to more of the same next year.

10/22/12, 12:47 PM   #7
midgy

I know how hard it is to do updates. You do a great job. 2013 isnt that far away.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: speed bump
10/22/12, 4:47 PM   #8
BrentTFunk

Chris, I thought you did a good job at Terre Haute on Friday night also.

10/22/12, 7:22 PM   #9
slick01

Race Count This Year: 31
Race Count Last Year: 48

62 sprint car races! Those of us sprint car fans in South Carolina are very jealous. Always enjoy your updates Chris.

10/23/12, 8:17 AM   #10
bojo20

Chris,those of us who live a long distance from Ind.really do appreciate your updates THANKS

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I need to say this. To everyone on here