IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
oljonesy (Offline)
  #1 10/7/12 1:34 AM
valiant job at eldora tonite. just to make the featch out of 130 cars deserves a beer and i will have one now. good job
brian2h (Offline)
  #2 10/8/12 8:06 AM
thanks we had a very tough night brett and rusty worked there but off big thank you to them. start with hot laps got one lap before fan got into the rad. then took rad. out of spare car just in time to qualify but not enough time to properly secure it or make any adjustments to the car. still had rr tire on that we won the last 3 features at putnamville with. then that radiator got into the fan big time even tore up the water pump. we barrowed a rad from joey krammer had time to do it right. car was terrible tight in the heat but managed a 2cd place. started 11th in the feature moving foward and got a flat rr tire. (maybe we should have left that old one on. lol ) we still had fun and thats why we do it c u all next season.
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #3 10/8/12 9:14 AM
Hayden... I don't care if there are 200 modifieds.
I expect you to make the show and do well.

RATHER B RACING (Offline)
  #4 10/8/12 10:59 AM
Yes Brian we did work r butts off. But that is what we signed up for to work hard and have as much fun as we can. Cant wait till next year it going to a long winter
Thanks again for everything.
mayor31 (Offline)
  #5 10/8/12 1:13 PM
So what I got out of brian's reply is Rusty left the radiator loose and then didn't get the bleed set again in the rr. Lol jk guys congrats on making the show with 130 cars that is a feat in itself.

Posted via Mobile Device
31bro (Offline)
  #6 10/8/12 5:38 PM
He still got beat by a 16 year old in the heat. Just kidding old man you did good for having Rusty as your crew chief.lol

Originally Posted by mayor31:
So what I got out of brian's reply is Rusty left the radiator loose and then didn't get the bleed set again in the rr. Lol jk guys congrats on making the show with 130 cars that is a feat in itself.

Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #7 10/8/12 6:57 PM
For some reason reading many of these posts makes me think about the Kansas City Chiefs kicker...lol

Posted via Mobile Device

brian2h (Offline)
  #8 10/8/12 8:58 PM
Bill Gardner u can KMD u jack wagon go back to mamby pamby land

Posted via Mobile Device
2HWrench (Offline)
  #9 10/8/12 9:52 PM
In hind sight, I believe the fan was working its way off the waterpump shaft and that's how it got into the 2nd radiator. There is no way that 2 black tie wraps could fail and allow the radiator to jump off the core support and fall into the fan. LOL Good thing we found that as we installed the 3rd radiator! Hey, if it were easy everyone would make the show.