IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New USAC Website...
2/21/08, 2:48 PM   #31
Re: New USAC Website...
ephatch02

Quote:
Originally Posted by wbr View Post
I wondered that too, is this an old USAC logo or a new "retro" looking one? I like the logo- just wondered about its history.:usacfan

As far as the website goes; the other site was a ton of work for someone to build, it loaded pretty slowly on anything less than high speed internet, so that would be reason enough for me to dump it in favor of simplicity.:Steer
I called usac and they sent me all of their new logos, they said that the logo on the front page is the new shield design.

2/21/08, 3:25 PM   #32
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceway video View Post
I see the USAC/CRA page is up. Whats wrong with this line??

"Originally known as the Southern California Racing Association, the USAC - CRA Sprint Cars follow the same rules for the national series with races dedicated in the western U.S........"
Yeah I wonder how Ron Shuman and the rest of the SCRA feel about that tag line. They may race at most of the same tracks but anyone that was around when it happened know it was more of a hostle take over then an aqusition.

Ron Shuman is not involved anymore but the SCRA after running one year with 410s (After the inflex of USAC) switched to 360s and as of 2007 were still sanctioning races

The SCRA v. USAC/CRA is very simalier to the ASCA v. ASCS Canyon battle a couple years ago

From an outsider many think nothing changed however under the skin there were lots of changes

2/21/08, 3:26 PM   #33
smbpreformance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ephatch02 View Post
I called usac and they sent me all of their new logos, they said that the logo on the front page is the new shield design.
I personaly like the new shield design

2/21/08, 4:02 PM   #34
ephatch02

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbpreformance View Post
I personaly like the new shield design
I as well like the new design, all of the new designs that they have are very sharp looking. The website still needs finished and polished up, but overall I like the new layout alot better.

2/21/08, 4:39 PM   #35
duel

I really like the new site. Looking foward to the contact us part so I can ask if the 4 crowns will become a 2 day usac show again? Maybe run a full sprint program on friday with the other prelims.:pissonwings:

2/22/08, 2:25 PM   #36
kruser

Is the new USAC site going to post photos like the old USACLive site ?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > New USAC Website...