IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #11 10/1/12 12:00 AM
Wide, high-banked 3/8. Not only is it wide, you can use the whole track to race on. I have seen midgets 4 wide for the lead, with Jerry Coons Jr. passing high on the track between 3 other cars and the wall. You can go in low and slide, go in high and cut down, use the bottom, low middle, high middle, high. Well, you get the idea.

Frank Daigh
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, jim goerge, mowerman
davidphillips
  #12 10/1/12 11:22 PM
Should I order tickets for the Saturday race? Or will I be OK grabbing them day of? My first Gold Crown! I never miss the Hut 100 though, any comparison?

Posted via Mobile Device
Jonr (Offline)
  #13 10/2/12 7:45 AM
Originally Posted by davidphillips:
Should I order tickets for the Saturday race? Or will I be OK grabbing them day of? My first Gold Crown! I never miss the Hut 100 though, any comparison?

Posted via Mobile Device
Day of will be fine. They have a large stand that does not sell out. I don't even remember any reserved seats, I think that they are all GA. Do get there early, because of the campers and the crowd, parking was an issue last year.
Shawn (Offline)
  #14 10/2/12 8:46 AM
Any word on the "TBA" entries? Especially the Don Moore Music Publications #10?

I also think that it's awesome to see the ARDC teams making the trip west. I really wish that I could make it to this show. Maybe someday...
mtcray (Offline)
  #15 10/2/12 9:33 AM
Don Moore #10........Hmmm looks like it maybe a Sprint car driver! :-) Come too the Crown and find out. Gonna be fun.

Mike Cray
Jracer2m (Offline)
  #16 10/2/12 11:11 AM
Im Looking for a ride this week, either midget or sprintcar. I dont have anything available right now.

Joey Moughan
217 414-7269

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, sw1911
DonMoore10 (Offline)
  #17 10/2/12 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by Shawn:
Any word on the "TBA" entries? Especially the Don Moore Music Publications #10?
Hint 1: If you are on cardiac meds, make sure you bring 'em to the Gold Crown.........
racefan20 (Offline)
  #18 10/2/12 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by DonMoore10:
Hint 1: If you are on cardiac meds, make sure you bring 'em to the Gold Crown.........
Clayton?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
8000RPMS (Offline)
  #19 10/2/12 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by DonMoore10:
Does this mean Don Moore is making his USAC midget driving debut?
bmemmer (Offline)
  #20 10/2/12 12:17 PM
Tmez?!

Posted via Mobile Device