IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #1 9/5/12 4:02 PM
what driver do you all think will win the usac championship points in usac
Seadog (Offline)
  #2 9/5/12 4:40 PM
I like them all, but Stanbrough would be my choice because he has never won the title. A new champion would be cool. He's paid his dues and he deserves it.
8 Likes: Avon Open Wheel fan, boomer, dirtfan24, jerrydt, rapid robert, Slidejob71, TheMick, TNRustler
Avon Open Wheel fan (Offline)
  #3 9/5/12 5:21 PM
Originally Posted by Seadog:
I like them all, but Stanbrough would be my choice because he has never won the title. A new champion would be cool. He's paid his dues and he deserves it.

I could see either Dave Darland or Jon Stanbrough winning this one. It would be neat to see Stanbrough finally get a USAC championship under his belt.
Johnhunt (Offline)
  #4 9/5/12 5:32 PM
I'd like Darland to get another title, but Clauson is only about 100 points behind and should be included in the picture.
CRA91 (Offline)
  #5 9/5/12 5:33 PM
Originally Posted by Seadog:
My thoughts exactly!

Terry James Jr.
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #6 9/5/12 6:31 PM
The best man/team will win. Or the one with the most points. Same thing!

Charles Nungester
boomer (Offline)
  #7 9/5/12 7:10 PM
I agree with Seadog. Stanbrough will be tough to beat. I want to see good clean racing with all the drivers being able to go home uninjured.
rclaridge (Offline)
  #8 9/5/12 8:33 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
The best man/team will win. Or the one with the most points. Same thing!
I respectfully disagree,if BC didn't miss several races to run the 500 we probably aren't even discussing this topic....Jmo

Posted via Mobile Device