IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tracks Sponsoring Smackdown Lap Money
8/22/12, 9:44 AM   #1
Tracks Sponsoring Smackdown Lap Money
hoosier

Just wanted to give a shout out and say Thank You to the Owners and Promotors of various tracks that are sponsoring lap money at Smackdown this weekend. It's fantastic to see our Owners and Promoters giving back to the racers. This show is probably going to be one of the best shows fans have saw this season. Drivers, fans, and car owners when you see your various track owners and promoters this weekend please be sure to thank them because if it wasn't for them, all of us would have to find a new hobby!
Gas City I-69 Speedway
Lincoln Park Speedway
Terre Haute Action Track
Lawrenceburg Speedway
Bloomington Speedway and of course Kokomo for hosting. Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Thanks Again
Crystal Pottorff

8/22/12, 10:54 AM   #2
Re: Tracks Sponsoring Smackdown Lap Money
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Thank you for letting us know about this and thanks to the tracks for stepping up and doing this. It is great to see cooperation like this.

8/22/12, 11:11 AM   #3
Kirk Spridgeon

Also, don't forget to notice that Eldora Speedway is sponsoring laps as the "Four Crown Nationals" (coming up Sept. 21-22) and Tri-City Speedway sponsored laps for the "Gold Crown Midget Nationals" on October 4-6. Really cool that they all are so supportive and see what a good thing these major events are...

2 members like this post: Jonr, Mud Packer
8/22/12, 6:38 PM   #4
BrentTFunk

Also thanks to the tracks that were dark, as a way to support this event. I get to them all and this makes even happier that I do. What a great bunch of promoters. Fans are very lucky here in Indiana.

2 members like this post: mowerman
8/22/12, 8:26 PM   #5
reeserx

Kinda interesting to see that haubstadt didn't sponsor a lap at all

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: mowerman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Tracks Sponsoring Smackdown Lap Money