IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!
8/4/12, 11:26 PM   #121
HB

Bland was running out of fuel the past two restarts

Posted via Mobile Device

8/4/12, 11:39 PM   #122
brady

Who won ?

Posted via Mobile Device

8/4/12, 11:59 PM   #123
rclaridge

Tonight was a perfect example why you should just go to the race,don't worry about the weather,don't worry about car count don't worry about the names just go because you never know when your gonna see a race like tonights!!

Posted via Mobile Device

8/5/12, 12:10 AM   #124
Re: $5000 to win at Tri-State!
Flatrightrear

Great feature on a great track and over at 10pm. I hope that wasn't too late for all the people crying over Tommy's Tractors. They took 20 minutes at break to give away a Ford Mustang with a little contest and track prep took place and was over while that was going on. One of the premier tracks in our backyard and all some of you can do is bit#h. Amazing.

6 members like this post: jim goerge, PJ Wright, racephoto1, rdzsprint, Rpracing1, TNRustler
8/5/12, 12:12 AM   #125
bmemmer

chirs i like ya and all but there was no reworking on the track for 4 times . they ran it in after hot laps. after mod heats tommy hit turn 4 where they seem to be having a problem with the cars pushing through the corner but we had time due to the fact that the mods just got done running and needed some time and then after the mod b main . they just ran the track in again they never did re do the whole track like the usually do trust me i go to every race and sometimes its freaking stupid i agree but tonight was good compared to some nights where he reworks the track just for it to go right back like it was in 5 laps

5 members like this post: jim goerge, mowerman, ronmil, Rpracing1, Slider812
8/5/12, 12:32 AM   #126
Rpracing1

WOW!!

I thought Short won!
I thought Braylon won!
I thought Clayton won!
I thought Blake won!
I thought Cummins won!
I thought Clayton won again!
I thought Wes Mac won!

Congrats go out to Hendricks on a fantastic run.. He deserved that!

Cudos goes to Tommy and track crew for an excellent surface once again. It is a Dirt track, right? Some tend to forget that aspect. Glad to see thses caliber of cars show up for a very good purse!

P.S. We Luuuuuuuuuuuuuv Tractors......Helfrich never HAS to rework the track, I heard he does it just to antagonize all these grumpy old folks on Eastern time zone! LOL.....Just Kiding,,,Take it easy people!
Last edited by Rpracing1; 8/5/12 at 11:20 AM.

4 members like this post: jim goerge, lugnut18, ronmil, Slider812
8/5/12, 12:53 AM   #127
stanbrough4presidentgo53

Really was wishing for wes mac to pull that out.. sucked to watch his dad in turn 2 knowing they were out of fuel.. I think c..hase woulda won if he stayed high in the last corner.. awesome race

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Rpracing1
8/5/12, 12:56 AM   #128
J.D.

Jackslash should sell a lot of copies of that race! Crazy! I was there and so much goin on all over the track, that I feel like I missed something. Kevin Briscoe seemed a little upset after the race, maybe he will let us know what we missed. Just a fan, but I thought if Chase would of stayed high in 3 & 4 that last lap, he would of brought home all the money. He was flyin up there! I knew goin tonight, that it was anybodies race to win. So many yellow laps, that I felt a fuel stop had to happen. Bad for Wes Mac and prolly what caused Bland to get stacked up at the end. The highlights are a must see!!!

8/5/12, 12:57 AM   #129
38DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
bland didnt finish, he flipped on the last lap

Posted via Mobile Device
He still had a hell of a run and was running in the top three. Guess you forgot about that.

8/5/12, 12:59 AM   #130
J.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanbrough4presidentgo53 View Post
Really was wishing for wes mac to pull that out.. sucked to watch his dad in turn 2 knowing they were out of fuel.. I think c..hase woulda won if he stayed high in the last corner.. awesome race

Posted via Mobile Device
lol we saw it the same way. guess its easy sittin in the stands. I'm sure Chase learned some things tonight, plus he has a great coach.

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > $5000 to win at Tri-State!