IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whos all going to Kokomo Tomorrow?
6/5/12, 12:18 AM   #21
Gibson863

Many rumors going around about Kasey and Tony being there tomorrow. Is there any truth about it. Yes i know this race is promoted by Kasey

Posted via Mobile Device

6/5/12, 12:19 AM   #22
Re: Whos all going to Kokomo Tomorrow?
BrandonT30

100% true both drivers will be running

6/5/12, 12:25 AM   #23
hoosierfan

My take on it is I live to close to the track to just listen to the cars run. I've seen two street stock features this year at Kokomo that were three wide off of four for the win. Kokomo Speedway has the potential anytime there are cars on the track to produce one of those races you will remember the rest of your life. So you'll see me there tomorrow supporting all the people we see on a weekly basis strapping on a wing trying to thwart the efforts of the traveling winged invaders.

Posted via Mobile Device

6 members like this post: BrandonT30, ccgraphix, IndyBound, koolaid89, Speedracer, SteveD
6/5/12, 8:27 AM   #24
Claybird33

What else is there to do on a tuesday night?

6/5/12, 9:09 AM   #25
Gee2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibson863 View Post
Many rumors going around about Kasey and Tony being there tomorrow. Is there any truth about it. Yes i know this race is promoted by Kasey

Posted via Mobile Device
Tony Stewart Live From Eldora
Three-time and reigning NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Champion Tony Stewart will host a special edition of Tony Stewart Live from Eldora Speedway, Stewart's dirt track in Rossburg, OH, on Tuesday, June 5 at 7 pm ET.

The show airs the night before Stewart's annual "Prelude to the Dream," the all-star dirt Late Model race that will be run at the half-mile dirt oval and will feature some of racing's best drivers including NASCAR's Jimmie Johnson, Danica Patrick, Kyle Busch, Clint Bowyer, Ryan Newman, Kasey Kahne, Kurt Busch, Ray Evernham, Tony Stewart, IZOD IndyCar Series driver Tony Kanaan and others.

On the program, Stewart and co-host Matt Yocum will offer a preview of the Prelude, take calls from race fans across the country, and discuss the current NASCAR season. Scheduled guests on the program include Clint Bowyer, who won the 2011 Prelude, and Steve Letarte, crew chief for Dale Earnhardt Jr. and the #88 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team.

The Prelude to the Dream event will be broadcast live on HBO Pay-Per-View® with net proceeds from the telecast supporting the charitable organization Feed the Children (feedthechildren.org).

6/5/12, 9:53 AM   #26
Chubs Peterson

Wings, non-wings, late models, mods who really cares as long as it is a great show. To say Brady Bacon runs just this or that is way off, that kid will and can wheel anything. He is another we better enjoy while he is here cuz the big money will find that kid.

6/5/12, 9:55 AM   #27
treecitytornado

So what channel will this preview show be on?
Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device

6/5/12, 10:04 AM   #28
Gee2

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
So what channel will this preview show be on?
Thanks.

Posted via Mobile Device
It said Xm or Sirius Radio i am not for sure, looks like he wont be at Kokomo though.

6/5/12, 2:13 PM   #29
REALDEAL

I'll be there and thats ALL that matters!

6/5/12, 3:04 PM   #30
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

looks like i will be there by myself tonight. anyone know if they take credit cards at the ticket window?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whos all going to Kokomo Tomorrow?