IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Kevin Miller (Offline)
  #1 5/18/12 9:41 AM
Tomorrow night we will hold our first annual Hall of Fame Classic 100 Lap Silver Crown event at Lucas Oil Raceway. I really hope that our loyal fans can help share with us in the recognition of some of racing's greatest names with our inaugural Hall of Fame Class. I am very happy and excited with the response from these past Champions and dedicated individuals who built USACs legendary Brand.

Prior to the start of the feature we will have a recognition, in front of the fans, presenting awards to this inaugural class. We feel its only fair that you have the opportunity to share this moment with us.

Here is who will be in attendance:

JC Agajanian represented by Cary Agajanian
Mario Andretti
Gary Bettenhausen
Duane Carter represented by Pancho Carter
A J Foyt Jr
Tony Hulman represented by The Hulman Family
Parnelli Jones
Mel Kenyon
Roger McCluskey represented by Roger Jr
Rich Vogler represented by Eleanor

Not represented: Jimmy Bryan

If you have the opportunity to join us, please make sure you print off the $5 coupon located at the Thread at the top of this page.

Kevin
darnall (Offline)
  #2 5/18/12 10:52 AM
Goes to show that your vote really does count......3 of the guys I voted for made it in on the fan vote, just wish Hewitt would have got a few more votes. Surely he's a lock for next years class.......but I am really going to be disappointed if we don't see Robbie Stanley as an option to vote for.