IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC/MSCS Sprints Saturday@ Haubstadt (Roll Call)
5/13/12, 9:34 AM   #91
Re: USAC/MSCS Sprints Saturday@ Haubstadt (Roll Ca
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
should of reworked track slicked off and there was nuthin left not even on the bottom
Not sure what race track you attended, because i did not see this at all. Track looked excellent from my perspective.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/13/12, 10:59 AM   #92
Joey Woods

[QUOTE...Who is Chet Williams of Newburgh,indiana....Never heard of him, but he looked pretty good????[/QUOTE]

This was Chet's 4th time out in the car. He was good in karts too. Just a great group of people with that car, Chet and his family are some of the nicest people on the planet!

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: Charles Nungester
5/13/12, 11:42 AM   #93
RGraves

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmemmer View Post
should of reworked track slicked off and there was nuthin left not even on the bottom but hey we got a race in when they could of folded up camp so all the people that complain about the tractor show now u see what u get if they dont rework so a win win for everybody thought it was a good crowd with the weather and a good car count nuthin but good things to come with the new dirt
Seriously? I thought I saw Levi track down Hunter running the bottom. Maybe I wasn't at Haubstadt like I thought I was

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
5/13/12, 11:47 AM   #94
hoosierhillbilly

Good race.. bad race
Good track...bad track
I personally was glad to get my first race of the year in.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, sw1911
5/13/12, 3:15 PM   #95
bmemmer

the last 5 to 7 laps it was going south it wasnt bad but wasnt the greatest either besides levi there wasnt anybody else making ground running the bottom a few people tried to run the bottom but within a few laps was back to the top. wasnt saying the racing was bad just stating it could be better but what do i know ive only missed two races the last 10 years there

5/14/12, 8:09 AM   #96
J.D.

You're right bmemmer! Track wasn't all that, dry and slick. Probably gonna take Helfrich and the teams some time to adjust to the new dirt. Looked like it had several teams confused. It wasn't a real exciting of a race, although a yellow with 10 to go would of made things a lil more interesting, lol. Anybody know why the Fitz brothers loaded up early and left? They're tuff at TSS.

1 member likes this post: bmemmer
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC/MSCS Sprints Saturday@ Haubstadt (Roll Call)