IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
sprint96 (Offline)
  #1 4/28/12 2:44 PM
Anderson Speedway will be the host to the USSA sprint and kenyon midgets tomorrow afternoon. Hope to see some people out there to support the USSA sprints and midgets.

Here is the link for the schedule http://www.andersonspeedway.com/12_n...nd_preview.htm
midget96 (Offline)
  #2 4/28/12 3:47 PM
Everyone needs to come out and support what the USSA is doing. Someone needs to keep pavement sprints alive. Plus we will be there w/ the Grant Simpson Racing team. This will be Grant's first visit to the famed Anderson Speedway in the Red Hot Chicago, Mack Investments, Bedford Stonecrafters # 96 Kenyon Midget.

Hope to see alot of race fans come out and support this.
2 Likes: IndyBound, Lewis1585
richie (Offline)
  #3 4/28/12 4:07 PM
I'll be attending this one. I'm going to try to do "The Double" tomorrow by hitting Anderson in the afternoon and then heading straight to Kokomo for the KISS race that night. Should be fun!
2 Likes: chris jockish, openwheelKT
openwheelKT (Offline)
  #4 4/28/12 4:42 PM
Originally Posted by richie:
I'll be attending this one. I'm going to try to do "The Double" tomorrow by hitting Anderson in the afternoon and then heading straight to Kokomo for the KISS race that night. Should be fun!
I plan to attempt the same thing. Agree, if you can, fans need to support a group trying to keep pavement racing alive.

Posted via Mobile Device
oljonesy (Offline)
  #5 4/28/12 9:17 PM
i be there...
Mud Packer (Offline)
  #6 4/28/12 10:34 PM
We also plan on doing the doube tomorrow.

Mike

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
wbr (Offline)
  #7 4/29/12 10:41 AM
Wish we could be there with our cars but we are waiting on our engines. We will support them at the 2nd race or this one if it is postponed for weather. Thanks to Anderson and The Kenyon's for keeping pavement racing alive in Indiana. My apologies for not competing today.

Posted via Mobile Device
ossuks (Offline)
  #8 4/29/12 11:57 AM
Heading up in a few, can anyone confirm they are still racing and car counts?
alexfd16 (Offline)
  #9 4/29/12 12:07 PM
11 sprint cars and 11 midgets

Posted via Mobile Device
ossuks (Offline)
  #10 4/29/12 12:22 PM
ty