IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BC - Confirmed for Indy
4/21/12, 11:55 AM   #11
Re: BC - Confirmed for Indy
indybail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post

Very good things should happen for Sarah and I for one really hope they do. She never got the attention that some of the females received who turned laps in anger at The Speedway, but I believe she should have! Her success as a car owner is great to see.
She still has the distinction of being the fastest woman to turn a lap at Indy.

They sound really psyched about running BC.

1 member likes this post: ISF
4/24/12, 12:49 AM   #12
SC90

I will be rooting for Bryan in the 500! Go Bryan! I also agree that everyone needs to support this race by buying a ticket and being there. Bryan worked hard to get to this point, and it's great to see Sarah give him an opportunity to run the big race. This is great news all around, and we should all do our part to support them.

Sharon
USAC Silver Crown #90
http://www.CoolFitWear.com
http://www.ShopForPuppy.com

4/24/12, 10:27 AM   #13
Tall Jackson

There will be bumping this year. He has to make the race first. Good luck in the entire month.

Posted via Mobile Device

4/24/12, 11:21 AM   #14
i love dirt track racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
I hope Bryan has an Indy T-shirt made up to celebrate this huge event. I would buy one for sure.
hope to get one of his t- shirts and i will be prould to were it siting in turn 3 at the indy 500.

4/24/12, 11:36 AM   #15
Max Revs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Jackson View Post
There will be bumping this year. He has to make the race first. Good luck in the entire month.

Posted via Mobile Device
True, but it's almost a certainty that the slowest cars, and ones most likely to be bumped, will all be powered by Lotus. Bryan has a Honda behind him, and therefore only needs to keep it off the wall, and put in 4 decent qualifying laps, and he's in. Go ahead and get your race tickets now - Bryan will be in the fastest 33.

1 member likes this post: racefan20
4/24/12, 11:52 AM   #16
Johnhunt

Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Revs View Post
True, but it's almost a certainty that the slowest cars, and ones most likely to be bumped, will all be powered by Lotus. Bryan has a Honda behind him, and therefore only needs to keep it off the wall, and put in 4 decent qualifying laps, and he's in. Go ahead and get your race tickets now - Bryan will be in the fastest 33.
I'd like to think we could expect more out of him than just making the field. I'd like to think a top 20 starting position isn't out of the realm of possibility.

4/24/12, 11:55 AM   #17
McInturff Racing

I will be there for my 23rd consecutive '500 in good old stand J, row JJ. Prime spot to watch BC fly through turn 4 and down the front stretch for the win this year! Even if he doesn't pull off the win I think this is a wonderful thing for Bryan, Sarah and every open wheel fan who continues to support the Indy 500. Personally, I haven't been this excited about a 500 in a long time!

2 members like this post: Kansasdirtfan, PatrickMead#13
4/24/12, 2:15 PM   #18
ISF

Anything can, and usually does, happen in the days and weeks leading up to The 500 but I really believe BC is racer enough and has that fearless youthful edge to the degree that he'll put 'er in the show.

One thing I know for sure is that when BC comes down thru the canyon taking the green we'll be more amped up than we've been for The 500 in a while.

God willing on May27th we'll be in E Stand, section 14, row R for our 29th consecutive 500!

4/24/12, 3:37 PM   #19
Max Revs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruts n guts View Post
I'd like to think we could expect more out of him than just making the field. I'd like to think a top 20 starting position isn't out of the realm of possibility.
That depends on Honda turbo changes, and # of Chevy vs. Honda engines at the 500, all yet to be determined. Only thing we know so far is that Lotus won't be competitive, as they are currently in the process of a slow self destruction - done blown up, so to speak.

4/24/12, 9:26 PM   #20
midget96

I always said, bring the AMERICANS back and I will buy tickets. Looks like I'm going to Indy. Better start calling some buddies.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BC - Confirmed for Indy