IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
rr826mh (Offline)
  #1 3/1/12 11:06 AM
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #2 3/1/12 12:29 PM
I suspect the sponsors of her "GoDaddy" ads would be a little disappointed if viewers were describing her as prim, proper, nice looking, well groomed, etc. etc.
I don't think thats what they are trying to portray. Now as for me, I'd prefer to see her in baggy coveralls and a straw hat. Its the product I'm interested in. By the way....has this topic been covered before?
treecitytornado (Offline)
  #3 3/1/12 12:39 PM
He just stated what many people already feel! I'm glad he stated his feelings!

Posted via Mobile Device
richie (Offline)
  #4 3/1/12 12:47 PM
At the point the anchor made his comment, he was a reporter. He is supposed to report on what Danica said. He was not in a position to interject his opinion or make an editorial comment. If it were a 11:30pm sports show with a roundtable discussion, his comments would be fair game. That's why you never hear a news anchor state their opinion on crimes on the nightly news. It's unprofessional.
5 Likes: Bill Gardner, Danny Burton, IndyBound, ISF, somebodysmam
interpreter66 (Offline)
  #5 3/1/12 1:33 PM
the pc police strike again
ISF (Offline)
  #6 3/1/12 1:35 PM
I neither like or dislike Danica Patrick. I have thought she's been a little impetuous at times and I also believe she's been disrespected a time or two, see Milwaukee several years ago.

That aside, I'd say this guy, along with all hard news people, should report the news and leave the editorializing to their off the record private conversations.

The lack of class and dignity is getting worse every day and this kind of stuff reinforces that reality more and more.

Report the news and leave the snarky BS for the bar after work!

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
8 Likes: FishBurger, Jerry Shaw, Pat O'Connor Fan, richie, Rick Eaton, ronmil, somebodysmam, SpfldMile
indybail (Offline)
  #7 3/1/12 1:38 PM
I can't believe this guy is being punished for suggesting Danica is a "brainiac".
2 Likes: richie, ronmil
Checker'd Past (Offline)
  #8 3/1/12 4:13 PM
Wonder which breed of a female dog, he is referring to?
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #9 3/1/12 4:15 PM

If the Danica-haters had a fraction of the $$ she is making, they wouldn't have to be wishers or wannabes or but they would still be jealous of her ability to drive race cars.
4 Likes: ISF, nathans1012, somebodysmam, TQ29m
REH24 (Offline)
  #10 3/1/12 4:44 PM
Originally Posted by Pat O'Connor Fan:

If the Danica-haters had a fraction of the $$ she is making, they wouldn't have to be wishers or wannabes or but they would still be jealous of her ability to drive race cars.
If you are a Danica hater what makes that the reason that you are jealous of her ability to drive or the amount of dollars she is making. How about it might be her personality, ever think of that. I am not a Danica hater and will be the first to say she has the ability to be behind the wheel of a race car but her personality sucks and I get tired of hearing nothing but Danica this and Danica that. I would like to hear about other drivers as well as Danica when watching a telecast.

REH

"Don't let your life determine your attitude, let your attitude determine your life"

“Sight has to do with what we can see, but vision has to do with what we can be.”
2 Likes: addictedtodirt, nathans1012