IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
9racing (Offline)
  #11 2/11/12 3:29 AM
i didnt have a problem logging in either time.. tried one time both times and it went directly to coverage.. middle of hotlaps 1st night, and end of hotlaps into quals tonight.. but i am curious, we paid for night 2.. it rained out does that credit go to night 3 or how will this work? apologies if i missed it somewhere else..
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #12 2/11/12 7:13 AM
Originally Posted by 9racing:
i didnt have a problem logging in either time.. tried one time both times and it went directly to coverage.. middle of hotlaps 1st night, and end of hotlaps into quals tonight.. but i am curious, we paid for night 2.. it rained out does that credit go to night 3 or how will this work? apologies if i missed it somewhere else..
I too wonder, Says we'll get a email but ten hours after announcement, All i got is a purchase confirmation billing.

Charles Nungester
duel (Offline)
  #13 2/11/12 9:13 AM
Zero or below here tonight Saturday. Having the crew over for a race party. Thanks 3wide for covering USAC racing. We too think this is some of the best racing on the planet.

Michigan Chapter...
leaglen (Offline)
  #14 2/11/12 9:22 AM
I loved the coverage, and will definitely pay to see more in the future. I was wondering though, when I put it to full screen it gets a little fuzzy. Is this a setting on my computer I can change, or is it just the video.
Hclarke (Offline)
  #15 2/11/12 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by leaglen:
I loved the coverage, and will definitely pay to see more in the future. I was wondering though, when I put it to full screen it gets a little fuzzy. Is this a setting on my computer I can change, or is it just the video.
Nothing you can do on your end. We are limited by the bandwidth out of the location so getting a full screen image that isn't pixelated - fuzzy- is not possible for this show.

Thank you for watching!
2 Likes: AustinSprinter, leaglen
bigrickpa (Offline)
  #16 2/11/12 1:01 PM
i tried to get on, but after receiving my validation code, it told me i was already on. so no coverage for me. what can i do to fix this?
btw, using firefox