IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Benic Enterprises (Offline)
  #1 2/2/12 11:47 AM
We were wondering what the community thought the 2b should look like in 2012? Without having much time in between partnering with up with Bobby and racing in Ocala, we will still have the blue scheme in Florida.

Options are open for the rest of the season, what do you all think would look good under the lights on those warm Indiana nights?!
davidm (Offline)
  #2 2/2/12 11:55 AM
I liked this look.

UpOnDaCushion (Offline)
  #3 2/2/12 12:02 PM
The crown cars have an awesome look and i'd love to see the same scheme on the sprint car!
Benic Enterprises (Offline)
  #4 2/2/12 1:58 PM
The car in the picture above is what our car will look like at Ocala.

The car owner (10 Year old Jonah Benic) loves the Yellow look, which was on Darland's primary car, similar to the 2b midget Tyler Reddick drover at this years Chili Bowl.
2 Likes: groove grabber, UpOnDaCushion
MarkHarden (Offline)
  #5 2/2/12 4:05 PM
I agree with Jonah, that yellow is sweet!
Seadog (Offline)
  #6 2/2/12 5:46 PM
You had a pavement car that was black with the numbers in gold leaf. Sweeeeeeeeeet!
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #7 2/2/12 5:52 PM
Bobbys red. With benic design.. best of both worlds.

Posted via Mobile Device
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #8 2/2/12 5:59 PM
Originally Posted by Benic Enterprises:
The car in the picture above is what our car will look like at Ocala.

The car owner (10 Year old Jonah Benic) loves the Yellow look, which was on Darland's primary car, similar to the 2b midget Tyler Reddick drover at this years Chili Bowl.
I remember a few years ago when you had been running the blue color scheme for awhile and then came out with the yellow. All around the pits and grandstand I heard people commenting how much better the yellow looked. It certainly was popular when it came out.

Frank Daigh
RGraves (Offline)
  #9 2/2/12 10:09 PM
I dont have any design ideas but just want to say that I am glad to see the Benic car back on the Sprint scene. Good luck in 2012
Joe@ScaleSprints (Offline)
  #10 2/3/12 9:37 AM
Illustrator + 20mins =