IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
a tall Short fan 36 (Offline)
  #1 1/13/12 8:52 PM
Wanting to know when and where the chili bowl will be aired... Have been keeping up with the results all week but wanted to watch the final day on television .. Thought i heard either cbs sports or nbc or kfc lol... Thanks in advance!!!!!.............. Go Short!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dannypollock24 (Offline)
  #2 1/13/12 8:55 PM
Originally Posted by a tall short fan 36:
wanting to know when and where the chili bowl will be aired... Have been keeping up with the results all week but wanted to watch the final day on television .. Thought i heard either cbs sports or nbc or kfc lol... Thanks in advance!!!!!.............. Go short!!!!!!!!!!!!
cbs on saturday jan 28th

danny 24
El1teBr33ze (Offline)
  #3 1/13/12 9:17 PM
Originally Posted by Dannypollock24:
cbs on saturday jan 28th

danny 24
Danny the 28th has been rescheduled. Reported that they announced today in Tulsa that it will be April 14.

Posted via Mobile Device
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #4 1/13/12 10:01 PM
I read that same thing about the schedule change. I live in Canada (not that anyone cares), but we don't have "CBS Sports Network", is this a popular network that everyone has?

Or are a lot of people just assuming it is CBS, one of the traditional big three networks?

I'm sure I will find it online on April 14th.

But the next thing is, if you are a die hard fan sitting on a racing message board on a typical winter Friday night (like me) I expect most of us to be on our way to an early spring race during the afternoon of Saturday April 14th (...maybe the USAC show at Lawrenceburg)
hoosierdaddy (Offline)
  #5 1/13/12 10:21 PM
who cares it will be on youtube before these idiots air it anyways
apexonephoto (Offline)
  #6 1/13/12 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by hoosierdaddy:
who cares it will be on youtube before these idiots air it anyways
agreed Sunday morning I watched it last year, just curious about the network. The youtube videos always have that standing "whack a mole fan" who can't sit still.
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #7 1/14/12 11:24 PM
Now that i think about it i haven't got around to watching last year's Chili Bowl race yet. My mind is starting to go on me.