IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Xtreme Sprint Car Series Racing At Oswego Speedway
12/4/11, 11:53 AM   #1
Xtreme Sprint Car Series Racing At Oswego Speedway
IndyBound

The rumors are true, Xtreme Sprint Car Series will roll into the Oswego Speedway on 7/7/2012 and 8/31/2012. I am excited to see this series compete at "The Steele Palace". Keeping my fingers crossed that Jacob Wilson won't have a conflict with Indy Lights schedule and I will get a chance to see Jacob run at Oswego in 2012.

What a great Christmas present, thank you Santa's John and Eric for this enhancement to the Oswego Speedway Schedule.

On a side note the weekend of 7/7/2012 will also be Old Timers Reunion weekend at the Big O, what a great addition the Extreme Sprint Car Series will be to that fun filled weekend.

Patti

3 members like this post: I Miss Manzy, racegal, wbr
12/4/11, 3:33 PM   #2
Re: Xtreme Sprint Car Series Racing At Oswego Spee
ASPHALT24

Great addition to the schedule Patti. Should be a fast & exciting race. They draw big crowds here in the midwest, also bring lots of cars to each race. Torrese family doing a great job up there. I also like the idea of a 75 lapper at the end of the season for supers.

1 member likes this post: IndyBound
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Xtreme Sprint Car Series Racing At Oswego Speedway