IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #1 11/1/11 2:13 PM
The place where I have been buying trophies for years can't find any of his suppliers that have a "full midget" figurine. All they have is a "Quarter Midget". Does anyone know of a supplier that would have the "Full Midget"?
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #2 11/1/11 2:33 PM
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan:
The place where I have been buying trophies for years can't find any of his suppliers that have a "full midget" figurine. All they have is a "Quarter Midget". Does anyone know of a supplier that would have the "Full Midget"?
http://www.race-rewards.com/Toppers%20Auto%20Racing.htm

DIDNT SEE ANYTHING LISTED BUT MAY TRY
jdull99 (Offline)
  #3 11/16/11 3:28 AM
Did u ever find anything???

Jason Dull
815 494 6002
jdull99@hotmail.com
jasondull.com (For all the Racing News)
Seadog (Offline)
  #4 11/16/11 9:07 AM
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan:
If you still have the old top of a full midget trophy, maybe somebody could make a mold of it and then a casting? Is it metal or plastic? It likely won't be that cheap, but it's all I can come up with.
Dick Monahan (Offline)
  #5 11/16/11 10:34 AM
It turns out that NEMA's supplier has them, so my problem is solved. If anyone else needs them, PM me.
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #6 11/16/11 10:43 AM
You might contact Tim Grant, Justin Grant's dad. I know he did the trophies for some of the west coast races and he did a phenomenal job. If he doesn't have what you're looking for he might know where to find it.

He's on the board here somewhere but I'm not positive of his user name, perhaps Bill could help you locate him.

Sacha
affordableawards (Offline)
  #7 11/16/11 10:25 PM
Hello Im in the trophy Bussiness and I have gone thru all off my books and all they have is a Quarter Midget or a wing sprint car