IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Busch news
11/11/11, 9:04 AM   #11
Re: Kyle Busch news
EKracing

Someone please explain how M & M's Mars is doing anything productive in our society besides making children and adults all over the world fat unhealty and diabetic. Give it a rest. Its racing, not advertising.....All the Kyle Busch haters have had an entire week of bashing. Lets get back to racing and move on with our lives....

2 members like this post: apexonephoto, rdzsprint
11/11/11, 9:29 AM   #12
Sipes99

Who would want to stop bashing Kyle Busch

11/11/11, 10:52 AM   #13
bowbuild

Makes my dieting simpler! No more M&M's!

11/11/11, 11:17 AM   #14
Gregg

If M&Ms became a title sponsor of the USAC National Sprint car series I'm sure we would be all toting 1 pound bags of M&Ms to all the races.

Also should we not start more threads on TOM Busch than Kyle on this board. He is a lot closer to IOW than Shrub and a much more pleasant fellow to boot.
Last edited by Gregg; 11/11/11 at 4:14 PM.

5 members like this post: Bruce Harrison, duel, jim goerge, Ricks Pics, ronmil
11/11/11, 11:44 AM   #15
tamale wagon

ha ha ha ha

11/11/11, 2:21 PM   #16
TQ29m

While I consider it a real dumb thing to do, just the week before, I'm not sure that the "Onion" Bodine missed the pace car, and I don't recall anything being said, and Hornady, with that "who me" look on his face, is no stranger to creating danger either, maybe they need to put brake lights on top of the cabs, kinda looked like Ron's truck was brake cking, when Kyle was pushing him, either way, it took the 2 of them, to make it happen, and I'm sure has caused a lot of grief in a lot of camps, but it's still advertising, and it gets to a lot more people, than they could afford to buy. BTW, I haven't seen any Mars Bars on any shelves lately, I used to enjoy one once in a while, just like Forever Yours, which now has become Milky Way Dark Chocolate, I did find Mars Bars available on line tho, and the Milky Way Dark, is a lot cheaper there also. Bob!

11/11/11, 3:59 PM   #17
raceway video

Quote:
Originally Posted by EKracing View Post
Someone please explain how M & M's Mars is doing anything productive in our society besides making children and adults all over the world fat unhealty and diabetic
Well for starters they employ 70,000 people, pay taxes on $30 billion in annual sales and is ranked as the 5th largest privately held company in the United States.

The only children or adults getting "fat unhealty and diabetic" are the ones ignorant enough to stuff them in their faces all day long.

11/11/11, 4:10 PM   #18
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg View Post
If M&Ms because a title sponsor of the USAC National Sprint car series I'm sure we would be all toting 1 pound bags of M&Ms to all the races.

Also should we not start more threads on TOM Busch than Kyle on this board. He is a lot closer to IOW than Shrub and a much more pleasant fellow to boot.
Remember when Jolly Rancher sponsored the USAC midget series? They gave away candy at every race. I ate the freebies and also bought it at the store too. When they left, I stopped eating their candy.

2 members like this post: dirtball, LocalYokel
11/11/11, 9:37 PM   #19
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
Remember when Jolly Rancher sponsored the USAC midget series? They gave away candy at every race. I ate the freebies and also bought it at the store too. When they left, I stopped eating their candy.
Ah, yes I remember it well! I was always able to get a few extra helpings from George Seats. Hated to see their sponsorship end; still have a Jolly Rancher racing cap.

11/12/11, 2:47 AM   #20
LocalYokel

Dude! That used to be awesome when Jolly Rancher sponsored the midget series! I remember people walking through the stands and giving out candy. I was like 6, and at the time, it was totally the best thing ever!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kyle Busch news