IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Hotels
10/9/11, 10:53 PM   #1
Kokomo Hotels
K-Dawg30

Me and a buddy of mine are coming to the Klash this weekend from Southern Illinois. I have never stayed in Kokomo when I have came to watch before. It looked in the past as though there were some bad areas of town. Does anyone have any good hotel suggestions? I just dont wanna be in a bad area. I'm wanting to book one soon....thanks, Kurt
Last edited by K-Dawg30; 10/9/11 at 10:55 PM.

10/10/11, 12:30 AM   #2
reeserx

I live in kokomo. There is really no "bad" areas here, there is a holiday inn express that is good from what I hear. I'm sure someone will chime in with better suggestions
Posted via Mobile Device

10/10/11, 8:01 AM   #3
nonwing77

Check out our quarter midget club website www.kqmc.org we have some special rates for a few different hotels for kokomo on our front page. Hope that helps.
Posted via Mobile Device

10/10/11, 12:11 PM   #4
hoosierfan

All the hotels are on 31 and most are on the southern side of town. Closest to the track would be the comfort inn.
Posted via Mobile Device

10/10/11, 12:45 PM   #5
Speedracer

Most of the newer ones are on the south side of town. By new I mean were built in the past 10 years
Posted via Mobile Device

10/10/11, 1:00 PM   #6
Re: Kokomo Hotels
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

After 7 years of staying at the Motel 6 and Super 8, this year I switched to:
Days Inn and Suites Kokomo
3980 South Reed Road
Kokomo, IN 46902 US
Phone: 1-765-4537100

This is right off Route 31 and near IHOP and Cracker Barrel. Wish I had switched before. Very friendly people, clean and comfortable rooms, haven't been bothered by noisy neighbors, good rates. If you like fish, there is a restaurant on-site. If you go to the restaurant, be sure to get the bean soup and get the tomatoes with it. It is actually pickled green tomatoes and is great. They make it themselves.

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
10/12/11, 1:29 PM   #7
annrobbins75

We went to Kokomo a couple of weeks ago during the James Dean and Gas City car shows. We stayed on Lincoln Rd. at a Comfort Inn (I think). It was not bad and right across from a GM plant. Very near to Bob Evans. I was ever so frightful of BEDBUGS but there were non, Thank God!!!!

10/12/11, 2:26 PM   #8
kart31rac

Raced over there this summer and stayed at the Holiday inn Express and it was nice, even let us stay in our rm till 4 while we got the car ready. So we could shower before heading to the track. Nice people.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Hotels