Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Daron Clayton
9/14/11, 6:24 PM   #11
Re: Daron Clayton
bus man

Quote:
Originally Posted by treecitytornado View Post
Ill put my money on Cottle!
Posted via Mobile Device
I didn't think you would have any money left after you bet Putnamville would cancel friday night!

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Rpracing1
9/14/11, 8:33 PM   #12
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Lmao good one
Quote:
Originally Posted by bus man View Post
I didn't think you would have any money left after you bet Putnamville would cancel friday night!
Posted via Mobile Device

9/14/11, 8:54 PM   #13
cmcooper2

I would bet money on the modern day cowboy at TSS anyday. Hands down he is the force to be reckoned with their. Walker has good equipment and will actually be able to drive that car at TSS compared to Cottle during sprint week looked like he didnt even know where he was at the whole night. Goodluck MDC!!

2 members like this post: Beinthecircle, jim goerge
9/15/11, 12:37 AM   #14
racephoto1

MDC, the ONLY driver who gets a standing ovation for hot laps at TSS. He is a one man show there.

9/15/11, 6:09 PM   #15
racingirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcooper2 View Post
I would bet money on the modern day cowboy at TSS anyday. Hands down he is the force to be reckoned with their. Walker has good equipment and will actually be able to drive that car at TSS compared to Cottle during sprint week looked like he didnt even know where he was at the whole night. Goodluck MDC!!
I beg your pardon, but SHANE COTTLE is an awesome driver, he might not win every night, but he always passes the most cars and is very consisant. that's why he is already track champion at Kokomo speedway, and about to be at Gas City...Shane Cottle knows how to drive a racecar...

4 members like this post: billwill7, dusty tracks, mowerman, Russ
9/15/11, 7:27 PM   #16
ekohl23

Quote:
Originally Posted by racingirl View Post
I beg your pardon, but SHANE COTTLE is an awesome driver, he might not win every night, but he always passes the most cars and is very consisant. that's why he is already track champion at Kokomo speedway, and about to be at Gas City...Shane Cottle knows how to drive a racecar...
He was talking about TSS not any other track. Last couple times Cottle has showed up at TSS he hasn't a up to par performance. I believe he pulled off early during the Sprint Week show. He never said he was a bad driver just talking about his performance at one track. So don't go get your panties in a bind.

9/16/11, 10:42 AM   #17
cmcooper2

Yeah I never said anything about him being a bad driver. And if he passes the most cars how come he does not win every race then?? Think about what you said?!...Yeah...Anyways DC will runner top side and put on a show. I know I will be standing at attention when he rolls out for hot laps!

9/16/11, 11:18 AM   #18
Shawn Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcooper2 View Post
Yeah I never said anything about him being a bad driver. And if he passes the most cars how come he does not win every race then?? Think about what you said?!...Yeah...Anyways DC will runner top side and put on a show. I know I will be standing at attention when he rolls out for hot laps!
Oh, he puts on a hell of a show, when he isnt crashing! I'm sure this will piss some people off, but the MDC has tore up alot of equipment this year! One reason why he is not in the Hoffman car any longer! Ok, let the **** fly!!!

2 members like this post: sc17x, UpOnDaCushion
9/16/11, 11:27 AM   #19
ekohl23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Harper View Post
Oh, he puts on a hell of a show, when he isnt crashing! I'm sure this will piss some people off, but the MDC has tore up alot of equipment this year! One reason why he is not in the Hoffman car any longer! Ok, let the **** fly!!!
Unless you can do better jack wagon shut your mouth. What an idiot!!!

9/16/11, 12:15 PM   #20
cmcooper2

Yeah honestly he is the show at TSS and the only reason the hoffman car did work a crap their is because he was behind the wheel. Hoffmans car this year has been junk, Larson won the 15K just putt putting around the bottom and everyone else who has stepped foot in it has done a marginal job, maybe they should open their eyes up a bit. And it dont matter if DC pisses people off this weekend, they need to put up or shut up!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Daron Clayton