IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Directions to haubstadt
9/15/11, 5:39 PM   #11
Re: Directions to haubstadt
Andrew S. Quinn

If you decide to come on I-70 West thru Indy,an alternative to going to Terre Haute is,go to exit 41 and go south on 231 to 67 which runs right into 41. Thats how we went to Haubstadt for sprintweek,and it was a pretty decent drive,and I think we made good time both to and from Haubstadt.
Last edited by Andrew S. Quinn; 9/15/11 at 5:40 PM.

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
9/15/11, 5:42 PM   #12
TommyBahama

you all are awesome, thanks for so much input. This sounds a lot farther than I was anticipating, may just stay closer to home and do Fremont since my daughter is coming home from college. This definitely sounds like a hotel stay to me, I got over getting home at 4am a long time ago! Thanks again!

9/15/11, 5:43 PM   #13
Andrew S. Quinn

Just make her drive then!

9/15/11, 6:25 PM   #14
hoosierhillbilly

Make the drive its worth it. I love haubstadt.
Posted via Mobile Device

9/15/11, 7:32 PM   #15
ekohl23

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyBahama View Post
you all are awesome, thanks for so much input. This sounds a lot farther than I was anticipating, may just stay closer to home and do Fremont since my daughter is coming home from college. This definitely sounds like a hotel stay to me, I got over getting home at 4am a long time ago! Thanks again!
You're better off just Google mapping directions with everyone throwing in their input. And its not even close to a 6 hour drive like one poster said. 5 and a half at the most. And dont forget Haubstadt, IN is on Central Time.

9/15/11, 8:05 PM   #16
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekohl23 View Post
you're better off just google mapping directions with everyone throwing in their input. And its not even close to a 6 hour drive like one poster said. 5 and a half at the most. And dont forget haubstadt, in is on central time.
i live in terre haute & once you get off i 70 it will only take about 10 minutes to go through the so end of town on us 41.trust me you will not be sorry.it is a 95 mile trip from where i get on 41. Once you leave terre haute there are only 5 stop lights until you reach the track.

9/15/11, 8:41 PM   #17
pammie

I live about 2 miles from 265 and about 1 mile from 65 and the traffic is not bad on the weekends only during the weekdays during rush hours. Plus they have added more lanes 2 help with the traffic flow.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Directions to haubstadt