IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
donwilshe (Offline)
  #1 8/17/11 12:41 AM
http://www.mustseeracing.com/msr-at-...-speedway.html

See you there. There are about 4 or 5 posts at the must see
website. 410 Winged Sprint Car and over 40 have signed up
and its not to late to register to race with mustseeracing.
4 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, IndyBound, leonhaupt, Mud Packer
Seadog (Offline)
  #2 8/17/11 8:04 AM
Pactice on Friday, September 31? 30 days hath September...

Just kidding, hope for a good show, even if they do use wings.
leonhaupt (Offline)
  #3 8/17/11 10:30 AM
Wings are for "FAST" cars.
sprintfan74 (Offline)
  #4 8/17/11 8:15 PM
Is there an entry list available? Also with over 40 cars entered and 18 drivers listed on mustseeracing website as "locked in" how many cars will be starting the feature? Thanks for any info. Really looking forward to this race at such an awesome track!
Posted using Mobile Device
donwilshe (Offline)
  #5 8/19/11 6:00 PM
I dont know that anyone is locked in. There will be two to 5 practices of 8 laps, qualifying for over 40 sprnts, 3 to 6 heats races of 8 laps, two 20 laps qualifiers and a 25 lap features. Thats a full day of racing at Bristol. Thats a possible of close to 200 laps of racing. I dont think anyone is locked in! Suellen
dirtnonwingfan (Offline)
  #6 8/20/11 12:41 AM
I've never been to Bristol before and am not encouraged by the reviews of the motels. Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay? And eat? Thanks very much.

Frank Daigh
koolaid89 (Offline)
  #7 8/20/11 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by dirtnonwingfan:
I've never been to Bristol before and am not encouraged by the reviews of the motels. Can anyone recommend a decent place to stay? And eat? Thanks very much.
Seeking the same info... Thanks!
LittleRube (Offline)
  #8 8/20/11 7:47 AM
I just got done working in that area a couple weeks ago. We stayed at the holiday inn express on exit 17 off 26. Yeah a little pricey but nice. 25 to 30 mins from the track
Posted using Mobile Device