IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brad Kuhn Deserves a Good Ride
1/1/08, 4:51 PM   #11
Re: Brad Kuhn Deserves a Good Ride
badgerfan

For Brad to say he is passionate about racing is an understatment. He is talented and uses his head. He is also very "fan friendly" despite the phenomenal season he had this year,(oops, thats last year I guess) and not just at Angell Park. I have to believe he will have a great ride again in 2008. Anybody that would suggest he is a quitter hasn't watched him run very often.
Good luck in 2008 to a great competitor!!

1/1/08, 8:11 PM   #12
jackhole

Talented - Yes
Experienced - Yes

I just know one thing for a fact, the cars that I have seen Brad in over years past are very good cars with nothing lacking.

I am going to stay out of anything other than what I have already touched on.

GOOD LUCK

Thanks, JACKHOLE

1/2/08, 7:41 PM   #13
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Most of the cars over the years have been brads cars,Brads not only a great driver but he is also a great mechanic,I've been in brads pits before,When hes not driving on the track,hes working on the car along with the team...

1/2/08, 8:28 PM   #14
grinch

Well i usually dont respond to posts like this but when Brad got the chance to drive for our team he did a fine job. Brad seems to have a fine future ahead and i for another wish him all the luck in the world. .....now about the part of not answering a post like this. You all know the story about 2 choices # 1 you can keep your mouth shut and make everyone around you think your a genius.........or you can take jackholes choice .........#2 and open your mouth and show the world thet you know nothing at all:moon:

1/2/08, 9:35 PM   #15
Waynenz9

Brad came to Western Springs last season and I had never heard of the guy.By the time he left I had enjoyed watching a fast,smooth racer.
A young guy that was easy to approach and talk to in the pits.
We have some of USAC's big stars racing here at the end of January.Coon jnr,Darland,Ray,Loyet,Kuhn and Hatton.
One fan that was glad to see Brad returning.

1/3/08, 4:38 AM   #16
madmechanic21

ya know jackass o i mean jackhole comin from a guy in cali who has only known brad for about four months that guy is one hell of a guy he is very talented he is easy to work with i know this cause he drove the sprint car that i use to work on, brad deserves a good ride, you can put the guy in any kinda car and you would have never guessed it was his first time, you know they call this sport racing not winning every one has bad luck every now and then the chili bowl incident **** happens when your racin your ass off and something like that happens and there is nothing you can do about it ya people get kinda pissed off but you might not know that so i just decided i would fill you in. Brad is one of the cleanest drivers i have ever seen he will race you hard the whole time but will never wreck someone for position I think you should get out more and go watch the guy race sometime I mean this is comin from someone in cali like i said when i first started writing this thing, ya he has lost rides but who has not lost one other then people that own there own **** or drive for a family member i mean get real now its a tough sport **** happens the guy would not have as many fans as he does or would not have people on the other side of the u.s. or the world for that fact wanting him to drive for them just to let you know the economy is dropping so people are getting rid of the stuff thats why its hard to get a ride right now but Kuhn deserves one hell of a ride!!! good luck to you Brad in the 08 season and i have some info for you just give me a call!!!

1/3/08, 8:12 AM   #17
interpreter66

ref: jackhole
look at the last sentence on his post where his signature is :doh:

1/3/08, 1:02 PM   #18
rhk3

I think Brad is a great driver and very kute. I also think Jackhole should meet Spiderman.

1/3/08, 10:57 PM   #19
Gary Costa

Brad who????? All kidding aside, Brad is a true racer. Hey BK, you know I've got love for ya!

Take care and give me a call!

Gary

1/13/08, 5:35 PM   #20
interpreter66

good job brad
what a nice guy talked to me for an hour the first time i met him,even remembered my name the next day . what a guy:thumb:

jackhole:rolling::rolling:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brad Kuhn Deserves a Good Ride